Home

Using stealth

jita

There are three or four buttons next to your portait.

One of them is the 'solo' button. It allows you to move freely, and your teammates will stand still and hold their positions. After that, you can hit another button, the Stealth one, next to the 'solo' button, to engage in stealth mode.

You can also press Stealth from the start, and the game will ask if you want to go start solo mode.

You see?

kotor2_2.jpg

Edit: It's not one of my own screenshots...I don't speak Spanish :xp:

(If it even IS Spanish)

• 2 weeks later...
Stealth is great for sneaking by 'critters' and for getting behind bad guys (sneak attack). With a high enough stealth rating (and a defel mimicker) I've snuck by jedi masters (3 at a time) without being detected. It works wonders for getting into the tomb on Dxun.
See that's just the thing. IMO its better to just get the exp killing all those guys than to just sneak by them. But hey, that's my opinion. Who knows if my way is better, right? And you don't have to have a defel mimicker. All it does is increase your stealth rating, it's not necessary for stealth. Just wear any stealth unit. Or if your a Sith Assassin or a Jedi Watchmen, then you don't have to wear any belt.

See that's just the thing. IMO its better to just get the exp killing all those guys than to just sneak by them. But hey, that's my opinion. Who knows if my way is better, right? And you don't have to have a defel mimicker. All it does is increase your stealth rating, it's not necessary for stealth. Just wear any stealth unit. Or if your a Sith Assassin or a Jedi Watchmen, then you don't have to wear any belt.

ahhhh, thanks. I was wondering why I don't need a belt anymore to go stealth.

Thanks for the info.

I think that stealth is just sort of a 'neat' thing to be able to do and i don't see much use for it. Only time I used it in TSL was that part to disable the motion sensor emitter just before Freedon Nadd's tomb.

Like others have said, I also prefer to kill everything for the xp. But hey, if you have fun and enjoy it, more power to you. :)

Archived