Home

Can you learn from the Sith Holocrons on Telos?

SilentScope001

Basically, when you talk to Atris, there is a Persuasion option to try and persuade Atris to talk about Malachor V. If you fail, she'll say that I must find out what it is...by myself. So, in my next playing, I'll try to max my persuasion to get Atris to spill her guts about Malachor V...

However, I remember reading that one person tried to get his persuasion up high, but could never get Atris to talk. So, can you help me out? Can you tell me if it is possible to get Atris to talk about Malachor V...and if so, what exactly does she say?

...Or actually, if you don't.

I could get Atris and the Holocrons to speak about Malachor V to the player (NOT to the Exile), if I decide to talk to Atris and then tell her that she must be condemend in her prison, with the Holocrons. She'll moan and cry for your mercy, but later, will talk to the Holocrons and reveal more about the True Sith.

But I wonder if is it possible to learn using the Persuasion option rather than just throwing Atris to those holocrons...

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for the bump, but...

I actually learnt from Atris, and succeded the Persuade check! Yes! I got Atris to spill the beans on why she believed Kreia went to Malachor V...

It's because Kreia is willing to die for you, like the many Jedi that followed the Exile to war would be willing to die for you, like Atris is willing to die for you. It is this that holds a connection in the heart.

(Also, Kreia seeks to create "balance" through destruction. Anyone can help me determine what is this "balance"?)

EDIT: Also learning from Atris about echoes, and how one echo that is created may continue to go on forever and ever, like the echo of Malachor. Also learnt Kreia's goal of destroying all Jedi and the Sith, to create an echo that would destroy the Force. And that Kreia was stripped of the Force.

Wow, who knew Atris would be so smart? She appeared quite dumb to me. :)

EDIT2: Interesting...

At times, I wonder what we would be if the Force was taken from us-if we would truly be Jedi or Sith... or simply human.

Sorry for the bump, but...

I actually learnt from Atris, and succeded the Persuade check! Yes! I got Atris to spill the beans on why she believed Kreia went to Malachor V...

It's because Kreia is willing to die for you, like the many Jedi that followed the Exile to war would be willing to die for you, like Atris is willing to die for you. It is this that holds a connection in the heart.

That's what you were trying to accomplish? I guess I mis-understood the question, but you don't have to have persuade to get her to tell you that, just manuver through the right dialogues......

That's what you were trying to accomplish? I guess I mis-understood the question, but you don't have to have persuade to get her to tell you that, just manuver through the right dialogues......

It seemed to me that persuasion seems to be the only way to get her to admit this new knowledge, but it doesn't matter how I got it, as long as I got it.

I could get Atris and the Holocrons to speak about Malachor V to the player (NOT to the Exile), if I decide to talk to Atris and then tell her that she must be condemend in her prison, with the Holocrons. She'll moan and cry for your mercy, but later, will talk to the Holocrons and reveal more about the True Sith.
What do they say about the True Sith?

What do they say about the True Sith?

You can try it out yourself, but here lies a summary:

Atris talks about the horrible teachings of Traya Academcy, which is, of course, the ability of using Force Bonds to make yourself stronger, and using echoes to destroy your enemies. The teachings that made the Sith Assisans and Darth Nihlius. She wondered why such evil teachings were made.

The holocrons responded that it was a signal. Atris asked whom it was for. The scene cuts out, but it can be reasonably assumed that it was a "signal" to the True Sith that once occupied Malachor V.

The holocrons responded that it was a signal. Atris asked whom it was for. The scene cuts out, but it can be reasonably assumed that it was a "signal" to the True Sith that once occupied Malachor V.

Unless the True Sith are a race of Nihilus-like people, that would be like setting your house on fire to know where it is. If it weren't for the Exile, those teachings could have destroyed the galaxy, and probably the True Sith as well. They wouldn't have been very smart to use them as a beacon. :)

I'm not sure I'd want to learn from the holocrons, even if there was an option to. The sound effects they made were incredibly annoying.

Unless the True Sith are a race of Nihilus-like people, that would be like setting your house on fire to know where it is. If it weren't for the Exile, those teachings could have destroyed the galaxy, and probably the True Sith as well. They wouldn't have been very smart to use them as a beacon. :)

Then, the True Sith are already dead :lol:

I'm not sure I'd want to learn from the holocrons, even if there was an option to. The sound effects they made were incredibly annoying.

Someone noticed their voices were the same of the Niktos?

Archived