Home

Halo's LF Dating Services.

you must be seriously be either date challenged or extremely dumb to get hooked up over the internet.....i'm going for both. you boys can be so helpless at times. i truelly think i may have a little bit of heart to tell you guys it will work out but the bad side of me is hoping that you will see how stupid this is....m thta was evil of me....sweeeet.

I remember that. I didn't even bother posting. And guess what? It was Halo's idea. ~.~

Btw I have a life too. Trouble is, I just had a nasty break-up last month, and it's created a huge rift between all our friends. Social wars count as having a life, yes?

you must be seriously be either date challenged or extremely dumb to get hooked up over the internet.....i'm going for both. you boys can be so helpless at times. i truelly think i may have a little bit of heart to tell you guys it will work out but the bad side of me is hoping that you will see how stupid this is....m thta was evil of me....sweeeet.

At least I wasn't the one who was totally obsessing over Sasha enough to still have him as my xanga background.

MEGABURN!!!!

Anyway...yeah, Hot Gym Guy is for me. He kept trying to screw me up at DDR today. I was all "Stop it Ben!" and he was all "XD lol"

Archived