tk102

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

What happened to the chat box? I was on it until a second ago when it told me the following.

Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/tmp/mysql.sock' (61) in /webhome/starwars/public_html/chat/index.php on line 59

Warning: mysql_select_db() [function.mysql-select-db]: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/tmp/mysql.sock' (61) in /webhome/starwars/public_html/chat/index.php on line 60

Warning: mysql_select_db() [function.mysql-select-db]: A link to the server could not be established in /webhome/starwars/public_html/chat/index.php on line 60

could not connect to DB

EDIT: N'er mind; It's working now.

EDIT II: What the?!

EDIT III: I was stuck with a grey-box until it decided to show the chatbox once more.

• 4 months later...

You need to login to the forums with the "Remember Me?" checkbox checked. Then go to the chatbox. The cookie set from Lucasforums will set your name. If you're using IE7, you may have to allow 3rd party cookies for lucasforums.com under Tools > Internet Options > Privacy > Advanced

I don't think that you understand what I am talking about. My "cookie filter", so to say, is set at medium. It blocks third-party cookies that doesn't have a compact privacy policy.

Maybe I am not understanding it?

Archived