Home

Holowan Plugin 2

Darkkender

So he says, but he has also mentioned internet issues as a reason things are slow to be released, mainly, he has no reliable connection at home.

I figure I'll pass on reassurance to everyone. Yes there will be more likely closer to the middle too late part of October. By that time I will have saved enough from my new job I start in Sept. to afford Satellite High speed and then I can upload to everybodies content.

Thanks for the work Darkkender and everyone who worked on it. What I can play looks great so far, but I installed the core files and awakened force subset and now my game keeps crashing on Peragus just after you come through the fuel pipe from the ship and you face the two robots. Is anyone else having this problem with the mod or is it my game? I have tried with two different games several times each and it always crashes at this point.

I figure I'll pass on reassurance to everyone. Yes there will be more likely closer to the middle too late part of October. By that time I will have saved enough from my new job I start in Sept. to afford Satellite High speed and then I can upload to everybodies content.

I can't wait. ^_^ By then my new computer should be here, well it should be here in a few days, but who's counting.

Keep up the great work!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I just installed this mod with the forcepowers pack/mod/upgrade (the first one one for this verson), I have encounterd 2 bugs. 1 = When Attons wears his ribbed jacked his whole model (except head) is bleached white, all color removed. Thats nto a big deal though.

2 = I keep crashing when I am on Paragus and have gone through the fule shaft, through the shutdown force shields, and at the begining of the next area. I cant figure out why it keeps crashing wile fighting the droids there or when I try to go back the way I came. Anyone have a fix for this?

• 7 months later...
  • 4 years later...

Archived