Home

Post your kills

Rogue15

:vsd:

Yeah, just killed me a jedi.

screenShot0265.jpg

Was a very close fight, I was retreating and my heal took like forever to activate, when it did, he took damage from my razornet and got incapacitated, then I slowly walked back as I was still snared and killed him.

it was a player. I got his bounty twice, first time was a failure, he was at the Naboo Weapons Facility (pvp base) and he managed to kill me as I wasn't really prepared because I had just changed my template to allow relentless onslaught (75% action reduced on all specials for 20 seconds while carbine is equipped), and he got me, but I saw 3-4 rebel marks, all for the same exact price, so I figured I'd check it out, and was quite surprised that it was the same guy, he was still at the base, but as I was headed back there, he used the shuttle and transported to Moenia, so I went there and got him.

I got the mission off the bounty hunter mission terminal, and no there aren't levels..just npcs and players and credits. :p

it's at the imperial base near restuss, you have to first kill an antenna then that mission will be available. you earn commendations for doing these quests, which you then can turn in for mandalorian crusader armor or weapons, or you can save up and sell them for alot of credits.

ok let me show you...i'm uploading a picture to photobucket.com. alright it's uploaded. I click the picture to bring it into a larger format. I then right click the picture and select properties. I then highlight the url next to location and copy it (ctrl+c after its highlighted) I then switch over to this page, type press ctrl+v and type and tada i have a picture:

screenShot0262.jpg

edit: make sure url ends with .jpg or .gif or it won't work.

Archived