Home

Rare & Valuable items Thread!

Cavkov

well, the nightsister armband is rare, looted from i think the nightsisters on dathomir.

black sun ace pilot helmet, unfortunately it has no armor stats on it, acquired by shooting down black sun ace, random and very rare loot item...

those are the only 2 that i know of that are very difficult to obtain.

Nightsister Bicep- No longer lootable. makes it uber rare

Black Sun Ace Pilot helm- Looted off any teir 4 or higher black sun space npc. has no armor stats but still pretty neat to have

Jetpack base- Rare right now it seems. Loot of black sun npcs on yavin IV

Binary liquid-Not as rare, but just as valuable. Looted of Black Sun Wraiths/bloodguards/ghosts i believe in Death watch Bunker

Mandalorian Armor- Full set goes for 800mil+ on starsider

Jedi master Cloak- Looted in HK instance on mustafar. black ones go for 35mil about and brown for 25 mil

Warmly Glowing Engine

Warmly glowing Rod

ect. glowie items looted off boss npcs on mustafar that go for uber amounts

thats the top of my head stuff.

you get that by placing harvestors to get it or by taking samples, note that anybody can place them...get a resource survey tool and have it search for quantities of it, the higher the % number, the better the resource quality. Once you get into a location, just do a sample...if you're looking to make a profit from it, you could place a harvester and have it obtain that for you....you need a power resource to run your harvester though, so you could either buy wind or solar power off the bazaar, or if you want to be independent, you can place a wind harvester or a solar harvester and just go collect the energy from there, and place it in your resource harvester, or sell the excess quantities.

I learned all that from being a munitions trader for a week....the cool thing is, anybody can harvest resources. just make sure you have some lots available for it.

it's a type of component i think. i don't remember really. but pretty sure i needed it for either fireworks or clothing.

wait make sure you chemical survey device, mineral survey device, and i think there's another device i forget the name of it. :p that's probably your problem right there. :)

Archived