Home

Whoa man! Crazy earthquake

Wow. Crazy earthquake off the western coast. Not that big (2.7) but scary as hell. What's the craziest earthquake you remeber and what was the damage? I stayed home from school today and now I'm waiting to hear that my friends are okay. Sons of bitches probably are but you never know... So what's the scariest one you ever felt?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nvrmind. There was a little earthquake about an hour before I felt "this one". And then I started asking people about it and they said they felt nothing so I'm begining to think it was all in me head. *huddles in corner* But yeah. I'm still out of school with the flu. Sucks like HELL!

2 Mayhem: Are they still collecting project? If not, I'm screwed! *gasp*

Wow. Crazy earthquake off the western coast. Not that big (2.7) but scary as hell. What's the craziest earthquake you remeber and what was the damage? I stayed home from school today and now I'm waiting to hear that my friends are okay. Sons of bitches probably are but you never know... So what's the scariest one you ever felt?

What're you talking about? I'm in Washington, there was no earthquake...

But were you around when that 5.1 one hit us? That was downright freaky in its own right.

Archived