Home

What comics have you got?

darth kav

i have got sw honor and duty ,visionaries,jedi v sith, heir to the empire, tales of the jedi - the sith war, knights of the old republic vol1 & vol2 tales of the jedi dark lords, tales vol1&2, dark times #2 (i missed out the 1st one :'( ) rebellion 1,2,3&5 - my brother my enemy and a lot more to come

I'd like to think I have all the Dark Horse Star Wars TPBs. Including the Dark Empires and Empire's End (not the recent reprints). Empire's End was the hardest one for me to find.

Of course, none of them are in mint condition or whatever because I do't care about that stuff. I've read all of my comics at least once or twice.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not really a collector, but I have issue #3 (in so-so condition) of the original Marvel Star Wars comics (based on the movie). We also have a pretty good condition "comics digest" version of the original Marvel comics movie adaptation of Empire Strikes Back.

For graphic novel paperbacks, I own the three re-issues of the Star Wars movie adaptations from Marvel Comics (recolored in the 1990's by Dark Horse Comics), the ones that came with the 2006 DVD's. I also have Shadows of the Empire, and Tales of the Jedi: Knights of the Old Republic.

I have Knights of the Old Republc series up to whatever issue its on right now.

I have issue 0 and 1 of Legacy but I stopped getting them. I might start that one back up.

I also have Boba Fett, a 1-issue comic. And I have Rogue Squadron, a short series, like 4 issues or something.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...
  • 2 years later...

Archived