Home

[Spoilers] TSL Space Suit

PazaakPrincess

For the first time ever I think I got rid of my space suit and then I suddenly remembered you need it for the Jek Jek Tarr bar on Nar Shadaa.

What can I do in place of?

I seem to remember trying once to do this with a breath mask but only getting my ascii kicked by everyone in there, although I managed to run for cover to the next waypoint but you can't collect any chemicals or talk to anyone etc.

Thanks

Hes saying that he doesn't want to fight everyone. When you wear the space suit, the enemies don't attack you. From what I remember though, they take the suit away from you after you're in there for a while and you have to fight anyway.

My suggestion is to run in there and just mow everything down. Use plenty of force powers.

• 1 month later...

You can sneak until you get to the last room, where they do see you, at least in my game. You lose out on all the XP, however.

Once they see you, all you have to do is run to the final door if you don't feel like fighting. They're locked out after that.

Sometimes it's worth missing the XP. Without Storm or some other power to damage a ton of enemies at once it can take a while and be very annoying to clear out all the patrons.

After all, you can get the missing XP on the hidden Tomb on Korriban, killing the Hssiss Dragons... which is equally boring.

Archived