Home

Coruscant - Jedi Temple

• 6 months later...
  • Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is my first post on this forum, so I want to make a good impressio:) I have translated this mod for the spanish version of TSL and adapted it to the tslrcm 1.7 (spanish too). I would like to upload it for anyone who plays with the spanish TSL and wants to try this fantastic mod. So Deathdisco if you see this please contact me and we could talk:)

#################################################

This is the link to download the mod:

http://www.mediafire.com/?g33n2ufopi2yp

The mod has been tested with the spanish version of KOTOR2: TSL and TSLRCM 1.7 and it seems to run ok. Have fun!

##################################################

Aquí dejo el enlace para descargar el mod:

http://www.mediafire.com/?g33n2ufopi2yp

Lo he probado con la versión en castellano de KOTOR2: TSL y el TSLRCM 1.7 instalados y parece funcionar ok.

Un saludo.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Okay, which M4-78 mod are you talking about? Because recently, there has been a new M4-78EP mod that has been released, which is meant to be used only if you also have the TSL RCM 1.8.3 mod. And using the Jedi Temple mod by deathdisco with those requires you to use a patch made by Hassat Hunter. You can find all that (except deathdisco's mod) on deadlystream.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

Oops, I accidentally installed this twice :mad:, with a lot of mods in-between, including the temple expansion mod. Do I need to start over with a clean install of TSL and RCM? Or does TSLPatcher prevent damage from a second install.

If I don't have to start over, should I at least reinstall the expansion mod?

I think I'll just reinstall the expansion and keep going. I've already installed ~20 mods, and it would take hours to start over. If the game fails at Coruscant, a save from before there should work if I have to clean install.

I'm using the new Steam version, with RCM installed using the Workshop. All my mods are installed in RCM's Overrides folder under Workshop.

Archived