Home

Coruscant - Jedi Temple

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You can only learn certain forms with certain classes, so you won't be able to learn every single form with your guardian.

Paul, don't get mad at people for recommending KSE and then say rude things. Not everyone remembers or knows that you don't know how to get KSE to work. I recommend you re-read the readme in tk102's KSE mod--that will explain things better for you and that will help you better.

Please also put your questions in the correct threads instead of starting new ones. This question should have gone in the Jedi Temple thread. Thanks.

I...have...never...got...KSE...to...work.

How many people are going to ask it of me.

We need some more details, please. But more than likely, it's not KSE that's messed up, entirely, it could be the game that is a bit messed up. Take a look at the readme file, it can help. Also, read the information on filefront, that can help too.

Ok, back to the main subject, and that is this, the mod is decent. I did notice a couple of minor spelling mistakes, which could be corrected with a spell checker, and a update for this mod. But overall, it is a wonderful mod.

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

Hi everyone , I have looked at the different topics and I believe here is the proper place to ask , my question is the next one

I downloaded from this page

http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/Coruscant_Jedi_Temple;76316x#1760296

the Star Wars Mod : Coruscant Jedi Temple, so when I start walking around and I try to talk to the people or to the computers there appears nothing only the screen with the characters but not with the lines or dialogues anyone can tell me why is this happening?

See ya :)

Hi everyone , I have looked at the different topics and I believe here is the proper place to ask , my question is the next one

I downloaded from this page

http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/Coruscant_Jedi_Temple;76316x#1760296

the Star Wars Mod : Coruscant Jedi Temple, so when I start walking around and I try to talk to the people or to the computers there appears nothing only the screen with the characters but not with the lines or dialogues anyone can tell me why is this happening?

See ya :)

So everything else works(modules)? Thats wierd, especially since the dialogs are contained within the modules themselves. You can try the multi-language patch in the first post. They will override the originals. See if that works.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Is it possible this mod is incompatible with the "High level force powers" mod?

as it causes the game to drop to the main menu when loading a new area 99% of the time, I know its this as I've installed ever other mod incrementally and it worked fine (well as fine as TSL runs on Vista) but once this was installed the problem started, even removing the files doesn't fix it I've to start a fresh override folder (not a problem though)

i'm gonna keep testing however, i'll remove it all then, install this then HLFP and test it, currently i did HLFP then this and it has problems.

Then try the game with these independently to double check its no other mods in conflicts with

The other Mods i'm using are

USM

Bastila PC

FeatsGain by shem

*Pretty Artis by Antinate

*DARTH NIHILUS - LORD OF HUNGER by Drewton

i wouldn't have thought any of them would conflict with it and the ones i've stared i added after i found the problems with this

any ideas? really want to try this mod out

Edit: No matter how i've installed this i just can't get it to be stable, it just causes the game to drop to the main TSL menu and you can't click anything you have to end the game via task manager and re-start and then you start the gauntlet again of if it will load new areas, which invariably it doesn't and drops again

Archived