Home

Coruscant - Jedi Temple

Originally Posted by Crahsystor

This seems like a very nice mod, but sadly I can't install it correctly because it is unable to alter the placables.2da because I have the Azgath'N Dul tomb mod installed. Any idea for a fix?

You can use the 2DA Converter/Merger Tool to merge the two placeables.2da files into one. You can download it from here.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This seems like a very nice mod, but sadly I can't install it correctly because it is unable to alter the placables.2da because I have the Azgath'N Dul tomb mod installed. Any idea for a fix?

If you have a placeables.2da in your Override from another mod it should add to it. Check the installlog.rtf (created within the folder you extracted the tsljeditemple.rar contents). You'll have a warning about it not over-writing the existing .2da file but it should still "patch" it with the data the mod requires.

If you have a placeables.2da in your Override from another mod it should add to it. Check the installlog.rtf (created within the folder you extracted the tsljeditemple.rar contents). You'll have a warning about it not over-writing the existing .2da file but it should still "patch" it with the data the mod requires.

Sadly, it does not. I have a few other mods in the override folder, but none of them should interfere with yours, at least your installer doesn't detect any.

Could you post the contents of installlog.rtf? The main purpose of the installer is to add data to other mods .2da's. Is the planet on the galaxy map? Can you travel there?

Now it works, I think it must have been an error of the 2DA Converter/Merger Tool, I merged them again and now it works.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

It's a new area, with a couple of events. A couple of spelling errors aside, it's nice. It's also the only way for a lightsider to get Force Crush without using an editor, but that carries a price. Nice selection of items too. I hope someone will expand upon this in the future.

• 1 month later...
This mod looks really well made and quite interesting. But i want to know, are there any quests or is there a plotline or something?Or is it just a new area to explore?

Kudos to u

There is a new side quest, a new place to explore, and a place with new abilities to learn and new items :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys!

I just downloaded this mod and I have it installed but when I got on to play it I realized the only save games I have are on Malachor V =[

So.......if anyone has a game they would be willing to PM me thats at a place where I can get to the Jedi Temple that would be great. Windows Vista wont let me turn on the cheats other wise I would do that :/

And because I am to lazy to play though A new game(I didn't like K2 that much)

Sorry for any inconvenience I may be causing.

I think you can...idk? BoS comes with a saved game so you can just start instead of having to start a new game

If you go in to the Kotor folder on your hard drive and go to the saved folder you can find the saved games, then just compress using winzip(or something like that) and there ya go! I think thats how its done anyway.............

But if you can give me a link to those two skip mods I can do it that way.

Thank you vary much!

Saved games being sent are fine the only problem is that they can contain game information for characters or other mods that are not installed on your computer and will just crash your game anyways. It is better to play through another time.

That is true, and I don't want anyone to inconvenience them selfs because of my laziness.

Could you please point me towards a link for the skip Peragus and Telos mods?

FYI, this is off-topic for this thread, please stay on topic when you post. Deleting responses to this post, use the PM system instead. Thanks. -RH

• 1 month later...

Archived