Home

Coruscant - Jedi Temple

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like the ideas of the mini quests within this world, but Its a little heavy on the cheat side with the sheer amount of items available and the high level 'end-game' force powers granted.

Other than that its great.

I had no problem getting into the Ebon Hawk but i am wondering why i couldn't go to the planet normally... btw... good job :)

Could be something went wrong upon installation. :giveup:

I like the ideas of the mini quests within this world, but Its a little heavy on the cheat side with the sheer amount of items available and the high level 'end-game' force powers granted.

Other than that its great.

I wanted to make items available that you might not normally get in a regular play through. I figured the Jedi Temple would be a storehouse of good Jedi related items. The Force power you might not get on every play through. There is a prerequisite required to get it so it depends on how you like to build your characters.

I'm Having the same problem as Quatra. the only 2 files that didn't go thru are k_sup_galaxymap.ncs and a .2da file. i tried to reinstall it, but it still won't work. Would the holowan plug-in, recruitable dustil, or imperial knights mods conflict?

Edit: Warping works, and i have to say that this mod is excellent and your hard work is very appreciated.

I'm Having the same problem as Quatra. the only 2 files that didn't go thru are k_sup_galaxymap.ncs and a .2da file. i tried to reinstall it, but it still won't work. Would the holowan plug-in, recruitable dustil, or imperial knights mods conflict?

Edit: Warping works, and i have to say that this mod is excellent and your hard work is very appreciated.

It's the Holowan Plugin, specifically The Handmaiden Choice Mod. Could you test a patch for me? In your override folder back up k_sup_galaxymap.ncs(re-name it). Download this file HCMPatch.zip and unzip the new k_sup_galaxymap.ncs to your override folder and let me know if that works.

TIA

What is the way to open up the .mod file? Kotor Tool? I think my KT is out of date. :) I wouldn't mind playing around with the files for my own use...

You can open MOD files and extract the content with KotorTool if it's placed in the Modules folder (it will show up in KotorTool's treeview), or with any ERF editor that's compatible with the ERF format used by the KOTOR games.

I can't speak for deathdisco, but I'd imagine by first changing the DynAmbientColor and Sun/Moon fog settings in the .ARE, and then by extracting the lightmaps for the original area (301NAR, unless I'm mistaken) using KT, editing them using PSP/The Gimp/etc, saving them with an alternative name, (say, 954COR_lm0, instead of 301NAR_lm0), and then HEX-editing the entries in the room model.

For more info, I suggest checking out the Module Reskinning Tutorial @Holowan :)

I am having issues with this mod. I went to the Temple and decided(before finishing everything) to come back later. So, I tried getting to the Ebon Hawk and my screen freezes at about 95% of the way loaded. Then I loaded my save game---and tried getting back to the Temple----and it freezes.

Okay, I restarted my computer and still can't get back to Jedi Temple--I am in the ebon hawk tho.

I will try to explain best as possible. I am in the ebon hawk trying to get to Coruscant. It "auto-saves"(which I have turned off) upon leaving the Ebon Hawk. About 35% of the way through saving---it freezes and does not save complete or load or anything. I have to press Ctrl-Alt-Delete to get out of it.

Archived