Home

Coruscant - Jedi Temple

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1) When did the problem begin to occur?

2) Did you install the latest version?

3) Did you install this over the previous version(s), or did you perform a fresh installation?

4) Did you use the TSLPatcher, if provided?

5) Were there any errors in the TSLPatcher installation?

6) What other mods did you have installed? (Please give an accurate list.)

7) Can you be more specific about the error? At what point did it happen?

8) Have you tried re-downloading the mod?

9) Have you tried using a different save game?

10) Have you tried starting a new game?

Some more specific questions. More specific answers help us to pinpoint the source of the problem. :)

• 2 months later...
Is it possible this mod is incompatible with the "High level force powers" mod?

The other Mods i'm using are

USM

Bastila PC

FeatsGain by shem

*Pretty Artis by Antinate

*DARTH NIHILUS - LORD OF HUNGER by Drewton

I didn't have a compatibility problem when I installed these two mods together. I installed high force power mod and it's patch first, then this mod. However, after installing this mod, I could not get of the Ebon Hawk when trying to go to the rebuilt enclave. I used the warp cheat and everything worked out fine, maybe you could use the warp cheat to get where you need to go.

• 1 month later...

Ive got the Coruscant temple mod installed and the expanded council mod installed and they seem to be clashing because every time i go down to the council chamber its like ive been put into the council custscene.

sorry if this does not make sense:indif:

Welcome to the Forums!

I have moved this to the correct forum, and the appropriate thread; errors with Mods belong in the Mod's release thread. Please also do not double post, but use the "edit post function" in the bottom right hand corner of posts to add more -- j7

• 4 months later...

I have a request about modifying this mod(Coruscant - Jedi Temple) ; the soldier who guard the door to the Coruscant - Jedi Temple not let you in until you have a light saber( wich u can make it with Bao Dur )since u can take from there a lot of them (cheat the story line...) and he do not recognize you as jedi until u have a light saber (he can say u are an impostor who came to loot the temple) and he is imune to mind tricks...

I think is a nice ideea

Also the story can be expanded a little beet Kreia can meet an apprentice (light jedi) of her historian over there in the room where she show u the back door let by her into the computers....and u learn a lot of force powers...

• 1 month later...

I like that this mod seems to have a few add-on mods created specifically for it by the modding community. I'm referring to the mods that add a rotating planet for Coruscant to the Galaxy Map and the new hi-resolution skybox for the area. If there's one extra that I think this planet mod could use, it's a set of landing and take-off videos.

• 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
There seems to be a lot of story potential, does anyone know if a Light Sider can destroy the sith artifact to purify the academy?

If I recall properly, that's not an option. 'IF' I remember properly :raise: 'cause it's been plenty of time since my last playthrough with this great mod.

bye :)

P.S. just cheat & open the dialog if u want to know ... :lol:

ok i downloaded the mod. Then it wouldn't work when i double clicked on it and said kotor 2 has stopped working bla bla bla. Then i put it in my kotor 2 folder and it then works and so i get on the game using the tsljeditemple thing but I can't travel to coruscant it's not on my map at all. So i read loads of comments on this and one guy said it has to load it before you've been to the telos academy. So i went on a character that hadn't gone their yet did it all now at nar sha daar but still not on map tried to warp there(like deathdisco said) doesn't work doesn't do anything and i have got cheats enabled cus it works with every other cheat. In short I'm completely stuck and i really need someone's help on it.

It sounds like to me you just dumped the mod into the override, correct? That won't work since .mod files can't be read from there. Delete all the files and run the tslpatcher. It will put everything where it needs to go. ;)

Ok so where do I find the tsl patcher i've never heard of it but could i search it somewhere? Also which files am i deleting? Sorry I've never downloaded a mod before for any game on pc. I really have no idea what I'm meant to do. Sorry.

Oh yeh also i didn't put it in the override I just put it in the SWKOTOR2 file

And yes I do know that the override is in the SWKOTOR2 folder just incase you asked me that. But yeh i just put it next to the normal kotor 2 launcher.

Ok right i downloaded the mod yeh and your saying it's like a file well i only got this thing called tsljeditemple and that's like another launcher. I didn't get anything else with it. Although it does say it's a file but it's not cus if i click on it it just launches kotor 2 and then says it's not working. I'm really confused. But I've searched install.exe. But yeh my mod actually is not a file so that's strange. But that's what it is so if you know how to fix that please say cus I really want to go to the jedi temple.

The file you download is called 'tsljeditemple.rar' so you need to download and install a program like 7zip (free) or WinRAR (trial) and use it in order to open tsljeditemple.rar. It's basically like a .zip file, so plonking it here or there won't do the trick.

Inside the .rar folder is a series of other files, including Install.exe. Extract ALL of the files to either a new folder or somewhere that you'll remember the location, and make sure any conflicts are overwritten.

Once that is done, when you run the Install.exe (double click), click 'Install Mod' and follow the instructions.

i know im posting a few days later now but I still hav'nt got any file so I've given up with that one and i wanted to ask where i put the star forge download thing which comes in a file for me called a_robe_27 and then there's the launcher also called a_robe_27 but seriesly

just in normal words tell me exactly where i put it in the SWKOTOR 2 file please.

I like that this mod seems to have a few add-on mods created specifically for it by the modding community. I'm referring to the mods that add a rotating planet for Coruscant to the Galaxy Map and the new hi-resolution skybox for the area. If there's one extra that I think this planet mod could use, it's a set of landing and take-off videos.

i herd that stone mite be dowing that but i now he dowing the m4-7h mod so i could off got it mixed up...i thing i saw it on deadly streams in the photow galary ....i will check

yep i was corect ...hame it how do u post pics ...i will sow u a link then to it http://deadlystream.com/forum/gallery/image/66-the-eh-heading-towards-coruscant/

also this http://deadlystream.com/forum/gallery/image/65-ebon-hawk/

• 4 weeks later...

I love this mod, but I've only ever managed to visit the Temple once per game. By this, I mean from T3 saving the Ebon Hawk to the final confrontation with everyone's favorite compulsive habitual liar of a Sith Lord, Kreia.

It doesn't seem to make a difference if I'm playing a fresh install or not, or if it has other mods.

For the record, I only ever run K2 with USM, BoS, or Darth Stoney's TSLRCM + USM as my other mods. In each case, if I ever return to the temple the game crashes when I re-enter.

(But, hey, at least I seem to get one run thru the Temple per game.)

Can someone help with being able to download a RAR file and be able to use it, I don't understand how it works and i failed numerous times?

You'll want to use a program such as WinRAR or 7zip. WinZip doesn't support the format.. neither does Windows built in compression (I believe).

7zip is a freebie.. so most popular amongst the interwebs I'd imagine. I prefer WinRAR myself.. but I bought it a long time ago and it's a lifetime of upgrades. :)

Archived