Home

let's resurrect

RicardoLuigi...

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WTF?! Why would you even suggest **** like that! You know how important this place is to us.

Actually it would be pretty crap to end this place, even tho we never come here. I think this as the first forum i joined back in........oh bloody hell i dunno um....2000? or earlier. Ah the days of blue haired Niko and fat Natty.

WTF?! Why would you even suggest **** like that! You know how important this place is to us.

Actually it would be pretty crap to end this place, even tho we never come here. I think this as the first forum i joined back in........oh bloody hell i dunno um....2000? or earlier.

I'm going to use my special powers and guess that you joined around February 2001.

EscapeMI. Good times! :)

The move to LucasForums (and indeed LucasForums' creation) occurred around 2001 along with the Scumm Bar's forums, and then a year or so later they were all conglomerated into the 'Monkey Island Discussion' that you're looking at now.

My account is an EscapeMI original, along with a few other lucky individuals. :D

EscapeMI! I wondered what happened to that site! It's too bad we don't see ZeroXcape around anymore. He was a fun Monkey Island admin. Now we have no one. No one but THRIK. And I can think of at least two things that rhyme with "Thrik" to describe him.

<3

WOAH! Holy horse**** batman! The monkey face! Hahahaha nice find dude, one day i'll make a sig with that face again. My fisrt one where he's using bongos was the best and all done on paint.

Thrik is there a way to contact those oldies and invite them back? Niko, Natty, Zero, Feral, Darth, Murta. And all the other old favs. We should actually make an effort considering we're the "official" MI forum.

Remember the Max Payne era?

Archived