Home

Outta This World!

Leon looked around the black void that was his mind. He knew that though Tulak was evil he had been taught to unlock the force and how to use a lightsaber effectively. But were Tulaks teaching evil or was it just how he used him. Leon sat and began to think on the past few days. (OOC: I probably wont wake until we reach coruscant )

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Darrick picked Leon up and carried him to the medical room, laying him on the bed. "I don't have a good feeling about him. If the dark side is in him it will probably stay with him probably until he dies or the darkness dies itself." Darrick loudly murmured, enough for anyone behind him to hear, if anyone followed.

Monica lowered her head, and glared. "No. I know there's good in him somewhere. I can feel it. I don't know how... but I can. I'm just... worried about him. Worried that even one of you guys might turn to the dark side." Monica came next to Darrick, and placed a gentle hand on his arm.

She smiled warmly. "You ok? You look... kinda worried."

((Sorry I haven't been on... but there have been weird things happenin around my house... we think someone tried to break in last night, because my mom saw some guy standin on a ladder in front of our window. (The ladder is there because we have been paintin the house).))

Kala looked into Rueben's eyes. "D-did you feel the same way about me?" she asked, after her feelings were admitted. She glanced down, sighing unsteadily and afraid of what his answer might be.

Rueben stared down into Kala's eyes. He turned his face away and gently said... "I, can not let attachments get to me right now.... I've got a huge conflict going on right now. Ask me again when this is all over."

Rueben looked out the window and saw they were approaching Courscant.

"Monica, Darrick, Leon... when we land... I'll show you your rooms." Rueben said.

(( Oh, man. I'm sorry to hear that. I hope that you guys are okay. ))

Kala glanced down, and sighed quietly. He was right. There were conflicts going on, and she didn't want to get Rueben unfocused. Kala sat down, and covered her eyes to hide the tears.

Monica looked at Rueben. Then saw the planet of Coruscant. "Wow!" she exclaimed. "This is like a 3D movie!" Monica couldn't wait to be trained as a Jedi, and defeat evil bad guys. The main thing that kept hold of her was learning the ways of the Force.

A smile crept up on Rueben's face. He could feel the young girl's excitment.

"A 3-D what? Do you mean a holo-vid?"

The smile faded when the ship landed on Courscant... the Jedi Temple... was... well... he couldn't feel the Lightside of the Force or the Darkside of the Force there. He looked to Kala and knew she could or couldn't feel it too. Rueben looked down at the ground, and deeply below the surface, he could feel the Darkside getting stronger.

Leon woke a cold sweat drenching his body... He had dreamt of her... He had dreamt of Monica but in a way he had never felt about a girl he turned and looked around and spotted her and happyness began to fill him. The darkness may be returning he thought to himself but I have Monica here... he looked outside to corruscant and smiled they had arrived, now the fun begins.

Monica turned to Rueben. "Oh, back on Earth... we call some movies "3D". See, when you wear glasses with red and blue lens, then the movie image looks like it's popping out of the screen. It's kinda like a holo-vid, but also totally sweet."

She took out her CD Player out of her bag. As she placed the headphones on her ears, listening to "Glamorous", she looked at Rueben, and smiled. "Wanna hear it?" Suddenly, she saw Leon. "Leon! You feeling okay?"

------------------------------------------------

Kala could feel coldness through her spines. It made her shiver. The Dark side was almost gripping the place, but Kala knew that it had to be stopped. She wiped away the tears, and glanced at Rueben.

"uh... yeah" Leon said trying to grip onto the last scraps of the dream they were in a vast open field flowers everywhere.. there was kissing and.. he just couldn't renember. Why did he feel this way about someone he ahd just met. Leon turned round and jumped of the bed nearlly loosing balance he fell back down using the bed for support.

" Seems i'm a bit wobbly..."

Rueben's eyebrows shot up... "What is that thing? And why is music coming out of it?"

He shook his head at the machine... and turned to Kala. "You ready? As soon as we drop Monica and the others off at the Temple... we'll run and see what's going on."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Luke dropped out of Hyperspace and saw the Falcon headed towards Courscant. He followed it, and ignored the Darkside coursing through the Underworld of Courscant.

Monica answered Rueben's question. "Oh, this is called a CD Player. You place a compact disc, also known as CD, in this machine, and close it back up. Press play and... bam. You hear music, coming from this headphone."

She had a nervous look on her face. Monica wasn't the type of person to give presentation. "It's really good, once ya get to know it, but... I really don't know how the music comes to life. Maybe... wires are connected in it." She started to laugh. Monica saw Leon, tripping. "Oh, Leon." She got up and helped him up on the bed.

----------------------------------------------------

Kala nodded, still looking out in the view. As her thoughts for Rueben were running through her mind, she could barely say anything. Kala turned around, and got up, facing Rueben, but looking down. "Are we... there at the Temple yet?" she asked quietly.

"Not yet... if you will just trust me long enough... once this war is over... I will tell you how I feel for you Kala." Rueben said.

Rueben turned to Monica...

"Do you mind if I take it apart later? I'll put it back together... it may turn out better than before... I'm good at fixing and taking apart things." Rueben asked. "I just wanna see what makes the music come out."

Monica looked at Rueben with surprise. This CD Player was given to her on her 11th bithday... but then she smiled. "Ok. But whatever you do... please don't scratch or break my CD. My favorite artist made this music..." Monica smiled nervously.

If he says he's good at fixing and taking things apart, she trusts him. Suddenly, her golden locket glew. Monica opened it, and as a holo image appeared from the small mirror, there was a woman. It was her mother, Suzanne.

"Monica? Monica!" She could hear her mom calling for her. Monica had tears in her eyes, as she watched her mother sit down on the couch and cry. "First my husband... now Monica!" Her mother continued to cry. Monica closed her eyes. "Mom."

------------------------------------------------------------

Kala glanced into Rueben's eyes, and smiled warmly. "I've always trusted you, Rueben... and I always will." She hesitated. Then asked, "Will you keep your promise?"

"Alright, we're hear!" Han called out, as he landed the Falcon inside the Temple Hanger.

"Well, that sure was quite an adventure full of suspense!" Han glanced at Leia.

"I am all bothered, stressed and am currently hungry for you!" She shot a cheeky glance back at Han. She stood up, and Han did the same. The two of them exited the cockpit ad caught up with the others.

"Alright, kids! Last stop for the day. I need a Beer from the cantina!" he exited the ship.

Darrick heard Monica but couldn't speak as something grabbed at him in his mind. He got a major head ache then, it went away. "That was weird." shaking his head he walked of the ship and onto solid ground of the temple. He walked up to Monica, "Sorry I didn't say anything a little bit ago something.......something was bothering......my throat."

Rueben cocked his head... bothering my throat... Darrick's words kept ringing though his ears... but he ignored them after a while.

"Ok you three... come with me and I'll get you to your rooms." Rueben said.

He walked down a long hallway and then stopped at the end of it. Three doors stood while open.

Rueben turned to Kala... "You ready to see what's goin on in the Underworld?"

Luke ran up to Rueben.

"Wait... I need to tell you something. The Assassin escaped our defenses... an escape pod was fired, but it was empty and when we got back to orbiting the planet, the ship was gone." Luke said.

"Ok... there are three new students... that if you don't mind... I'd like to train one of them... the girl... Monica." Rueben said.

Kala nodded her head. "Yeah. I'm ready when you are." She smiled. The Underworld was a hard and cruel place. But they had to see what was going on. She turned to Luke.

"That girl... Monica, has some kind of special locket around her neck. It can do a lot of things. I sense that if it falls into the wrong hands... who knows what will happen." She glanced at Monica.

Rueben smiled... but didn't say a thing about the locket. "Come on... we'd better go and figure out what's going on. Perhaps Monica would like to go as well?"

He held up a basic single hilt lightsaber for Monica should she decide to go. Since he set the crystal himself, the lightsaber was purple... all of his lightsabers somehow wound up purple.

Archived