Home

Outta This World!

((you know what? I think I'll aso take the part as Leia))

"Its a dangerous road ahead, Han!" Leia said to the Pilot next to her. "Korriban is an ancient Sith homeowlrd, and theres no telling what could happen..."

"Don't worry, Sweet Heart!" Han smiled, as he gave a kiss on Leia's forehead. "I'm sure this Rueban-boy can take care of himself. I'm not quite sure about Kala... but I'll take care of you!" Han pulled out his trusty-old blaster.

"I think I can take care of myself just fine, captain." Leia smiled back at Han.

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

((It could happen somewhere in the story. But yeah, that's okay, Exiledfish.))

Kala also glanced at the window. She could feel the dark side surging on this planet. Then, she began to shiver.

"Man, I can't wait to get out of here. This place gives me the creeps! Even when I'm in this Sith graveyard."

Rueben smiled. For some reason, he liked the feel of the cool Korriban air hitting his face... it was probably a hereditary thing.

He stood outside the loading ramp and felt a few surges of Darksided energy.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bastila stayed quiet for a minute, trying to think of what to say.

"It... it was once handed down throughout our family... how it got here... I'll never know." Bastila said. "I wonder... I wonder if you can transport through it like I can... an interesting thought... that maybe you should test out."

Bastila used the Force to open the locket, and observed the inside of it.

"It says the Jedi Code on the inside." Bastila said.

The Assassin sensed the Millenium Falcon, which had just landed in the Valley of the Dark Lords. But he had time to worry about Captain Solo and the crew.

He paced around the stone passages of the ruins of the academy, searching for his Contract. He stood in the center chamber where the entrance of the Academy lay.

"I sense you, thief!" The Assassin whispered. "I know you're hear..."

At the view of the Academy's catacombs, a figure walked away from the shadows to face the Assassin. His Contract no doubt. He was a scruffy looking man, with dirt all over his face. He wore a mechanic's suit with a Utility Belt around his waste, which held a small blaster.

"You're too late!" the man said. "The Shielding device malfunctioned and self destructed."

"Excellent. You just saved me the effort of destroying it, as I will now destroy you!"

The Asssasin pulled out his WESTAR blasters had fired rapidly at the thief. His job was done. Now, it was time to face his next victems for his death count.

The blaster on Rueben's hip, brought him no comfort... if anything, it added to his worries. He couldn't fire a blaster... not as well as he could swing a melee weapon, such as a vibro-sword or a lightsaber... but Jaden had insisted that he bring a blaster. He had his double-bladed lightsaber in hand, and slowly began walking towards the Academey back-entrance, when he suddenly dissappeared from everyone else's sight.

Force Camaflouge is very useful... plus, this is my battle alone... I am not defenseless. Rueben thought to himself.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Luke stood in his meditation chambers, when the Darkside began beckoning him again, but he resisted... he knew he had to, for his sake, and for Rueben and the Jedi's sake.

There is no Emotion, There is Peace.

There is no Ignorance, There is Knowledge.

There is no Passion, There is Serenity.

There is no Chaos, There is Harmony.

There is no Death, There is the Force. Luke whispered to himself, to try and resist the Darkside.

"There is no Emotion, There is Peace.

There is no Death, There is the Force.

Wait this doesn't make sense, George Lucas made up Star Wars, but supposedly Star Wars is real?" he paused for a moment then looked at Bastila. "What's your name again?"

"Bastilla Shan."(Sorry!)

"Your in the Knight of the Old Republic Series, which was also made up. Your saying Jedi actually exist somewhere out there?"

"Yes... wait... you say there's a... what about me?" Bastila asked. "What is the Knights of the Old Republic series? I am so confused... enlighten me."

"There There is no Emotion, There is Peace.

There is no Death, There is the Force."

Rueben said aloud, to calm himself, but he started hurtling through time and space. He landed next to his grandmother, and turned off his stealth belt... and looked at her.

"Where am I?" He asked curiously.

"Where did Rueban-boy go?" Han wondered. "One minute, I saw him walk to that ancient building, then the next minute he vanishes..."

"Its a Force technique camaflouge. He means to meet the Assassin alone." said Leia.

"We've gotta at least help him!"

The Assassin sensed Rueban in this very building, no doubt longing for revenge. He was exploring the remains of the Academy, learning how the Sith lived back then. Undernote to him, he pressed his back against the wall of the dormitories. The wall moved.

The Assassin leapt away from the wall to see that it revealed a secret entrance to another room. He entered it, vaguely.

He found himself in a strangely shaped, circular chamber. The chamber was so dark, he could hardly notify the outlines of the large and or small objects. Suddenly, the chamber lit. Those outlines of objects he saw around him were... holocrons.

The Holocrons activated, and projected holograms of dark, cloaked figures...

Monica shook her head wildly. "Whoa! Who are you?!" She looked at Rueben. Then at Bastila. Monica couldn't say a word until....

"All right." She sighed. Then said, "I got it all figured out. When the Jedi Code is said... then we fly through this little mirror, I think.... and enter the Star Wars Galaxy. Then if we wanna come back home... we say the Jedi Code." She gasped, and jumped up and down excitedly. "Oh my gosh!! Don't you know what this means, Darrick?! We can enter Star Wars Galaxy, and get away from Earth, when ever we feel like it!"

She went to the window and looked at the city of Chicago. It's beautiful lights glowing in the dark night. "We can get away." Monica decided to call Xander down for all the excitment. "Xander!!"

Monica turned back at Rueben. "Welcome to Earth... uh... what's your name?"

-------------------------------------

Kala glanced around to find Rueben. She was getting worried about him. "Han's right! We gotta at least help him, before he gets hurt!" She ran into the ancient Sith building. "I'm gonna find him!"

"What are a huge stash of holocrons recorded by the great Sith Masters doing here?" The Assassiin asked the numbers of hologram figures. One of them responded.

"Our records recall a last entry from a human male by the name Uthar Wynn, Sith Teacher and Master of this Academy, more than four thousand years ago!"

"During a Jedi Civil War, Master Uthar had a sensational greed of collecting Sith Holocrons. So he stored his collection of information and teachings right here in this secret chamber!" another hooded hologram said.

"Our creations are dated back to the era of the First Sith Ancestory. The year of "The Recorders" departure from the Galaxy!"

"And what are these "Recorders"" The Assassin asked curiously.

"Mecha creations formed from Sith Alchemy. They are artificial sentient beings of a human form, and were designed to be "story tellers" of the history of the entire galaxy. Their capability was so phenominal, that they could even see further into the future!"

"But there was of coarse a malfunction, and their allegiance to the Sith was suddenly broken. Now they remain neutral, and have of coarse departed from the Galaxy into the unknown."

"What was the cause of the Malfunction?" The Assassin asked, eager to learn more.

"Error: There is a corruption in our databanks. Information has been lost for hundreds and thousands of Millenia!"

((^ With this above info, I am saying that George Lucas is one of the Recorders that left the Galaxy. This is how we know of Star Wars... eh? You like? Is this okay with you SkywalkerRules?))

*meanwhile in Leon Fields room*

Leon sat on his bed legs crossed listening to Tulak as he talked of many battles and duels he has had and of the power he once wielded.

" There is something you must be shown..." His voice a tone of deceit.

Peace is a lie, there is only passion.

Through passion, I gain strength.

Through strength, I gain power.

Through power, I gain victory.

Through victory, my chains are broken.

The Force shall free me.

A flash of light blinds Leon until slowly it clears he is stood ina great valley strange tomb like building on each side.

" What... the..." Leon gasped as he looked around the valley of the Dark Lords he looked over at Tulak now staring over at a specific tomb a statue rising from the ground near it almost identical to him.

" We are on Korriban and this is my home," Tulak said he turned and looked at Leon who found the vase in his hand Tulak stepepd forward taking the Vase and replacing it with a small black bracelet.

" Remember every night I shall visit you," Tulak said the surroundings of Korriban fading away.

((Change of plans. Everyone's coming to the Star Wars galaxy. Xander, Darrick, and Monica with the Jedi.))

Monica looked around and grinned. "Ok. Everybody's here." She opened her locket. "Everyone, touch the locket. Now... let me see if I remember this.

There is no Death, There is the Force.

Suddenly, they went through the mirror. Flashes of lights blinded their eyes until... they were in the Star Wars galaxy. "Wow," Monica whispered.

Rueben stood... still in Monica's room... confused. He shook it off, and looked at Bastila. Bastila put her ghostly hand on Rueben's shoulder. They both muttered the Jedi Code, and once again flew back to where they were before they had been transported here.

Rueben stood back in the Academy chambers and walked to find the Assassin.

(No clue where we ended up in the galaxy but Hopefully i doesn't matter. If it does we can change it around a bit.)

The three kids looked around the planet they were now on. It was grassy plains with small plateus everywhere. Darrick noticed a slightly old man walking towards them. "Where are we sir?"

"Why, you are outside of the Khoonda village."

"Khoonda? Which means we are on....Dantooine right?"

"Why, yes you are. Did you not know what planet this was when you came here from space."

"We didn't come from space, we......" he looked at Monica and Xander, "te..le..ported here."

"Ah I see. You some kind of jedi helping you out?"

"No sir."

"Xander, you explain how we got here." turning around to Xander.

"That's quite alright. You don't have to tell me." The man walked past them heading towards the village. "By the way the village is where I'm headed if your looking for it."

"Should we?" Darrick asked the other two.

((My mistake! I meant to say we landed in Korriban. :D ))

Monica shook her head shyly, and glanced at the old man. "No sir. Thanks anyway." She opened her locket once more. "Ok guys. Lets go to another planet. If we can." The three teenagers touched the locket. Monica said the Jedi Code again.

There is no Death, There is the Force."

They transported through blue flashes of bright stars. Then, they landed on hard ground from the portal. "Ouch!" Monica yelled, after falling on the ground. When she opened her eyes, she noticed that they were in a strange ancient temple. "Whoa. What is this place?"

She suddenly saw the young man who transported into her room. "Hey, there's that kid again!" Monica whispered to her two friends. "C'mon. Let's following him." She crept behind rocks, so she wouldn't be seen by Rueben.

"What are you doing here?" Rueben asked... feeling the three's presence.

Kala... I uhhh... need some help. Rueben called through the force.

Rueben spun around... "Who are you? However... I'm sure you'd like me to answer your questions first. I am Rueben Shan of the Jedi Order, decendant of the Jedi Masters Bastila Shan and Revan."

Monica looked down and sighed worringly. She came out and looked at Rueben shyly. "Um... Hi! I'm Monica Blair... and these are my friends. Xander Smith and Darrick Jenkins." She looked around confused. "Do you... know where we're at?"

-----------------------

Kala felt Rueben talking to her in the Force. "Hold on, Rueben. I'm coming." she said through the Force. She ran to find him.

"Your on the Sith Planet of Korriban..." Rueben said. "My friend another Jedi, Jedi Knight Kala is coming... she'll take you to Courscant... when I'm finished here."

Rueben took another step towards the Sith Archives... but turned around and shoved the three kids out the door and to the ship.

Finnaly the mist cleared and Leon found himself to be still on Korriban Tulak nowhere to be seen. He looked around spotting the girl Monica from earlier he began to run over.

" Hey how... how did you guys get here," He asked he looked at each of them then at the shiny locket in Monica's hands.

"Do not tell them about me" A sinister voice send in the back of Leon's head.

( Yay we are all here. )

Now that there was no need to be here anymore, the Assassin decided to leave the academy to peace. He waled out, follwed to passageway of the small canyon and entered the Valley of the Dark Lords.

In distance, he could see the Millenium Falcon had landed on the ground. And away from it, he could see a small group of teenagers. The Assassin sensed something... different about them. As if they weren't part of this life at all. And something was growing inside them rather rapidly, as if they were adapting. The Assassin drew his force sight to examine these strange individuals. He sensed... midichlorians rapidly building in their system.

Kala finally found Rueben and ran to him. "You rang?" she asked, panting. "I sensed that you needed help on something so... I came to the rescue!" She looked around. Then asked, "So. Ya need any help?"

----------------------------------------

Monica glanced at Leon. "Hey! Good to see you! I think... the reason why we're here is because of this golden locket." She stared at her locket with suspicion. "Maybe... we were brought here for a reason." She wrapped her locket back around her neck.

Monica glanced around and shivered. "Yeah. This place is so... creepy looking. Ya know? As if... darkness rules here." She stared at some strange writings on the walls. Then at the statues of weird looking people.

"Hey! I know this place! I saw this on the internet once. It's got something to do with the Sith. It's called... uh... I forgot." Monica rubbed her head. Then it came back to her. "Oh! Rueben said this was Koo...ri...ban! Yeah, Korriban."

Archived