Home

Outta This World!

The Human thug raised his hands. "Okay, okay! We just don't want any--" He suddenly looked at Han, recongnizing his face. "Hey. You're Han Solo, smuggler and pirate! You gotta big price on your head too! I don't care if anyone wants you alive! Dead's good!" He pulled out his blaster. But before he could shoot, Kala used her lightsber blade to chop off the man's arm.

He yelled in agony, and Kala pointed her lightsaber towards him. "You've been warned, scum. But as a Jedi... I shall spare you. Leave us now, or you'll suffer something even more terrible." The Human thug picked up his fellow Rodian thug with one arm, and staggered away. Kala turned to Han, and nodded. "Thanks, Han."

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Even though Kala had spared the thugs that didn't stop atton who quickly ignited his own lightsaber striking both the thugs down while shooting them simutaneously he glanced at the group of kids and ran back to the shadows.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Leon quickly ran over to Darrick and placed his hand on him and watched in amazment as the blaster wound began to heal.

" I hope your ok," Leon said trying to help him up.

Kala glanced at Rueben. Then back at Han. "Well... we're trying to figure out why the Dark Side is corrupting this place. I sense that it'll take over all Coruscant." She looked down. "The Dark Side is threatening the whole galaxy, and we need to stop it, before the Sith rises again."

Monica looked at Darrick and Leon, as the three teenagers sat on a nearby bench. Monica turned to Leon and smiled. "Thanks for helping Darrick up, Leon. You maybe... struggling with the Dark Side, but deep inside, you're a good person."

Monica placed her hand on Darrick's wounded hand, gently. She then closed her eyes, and to her surprise... Monica was doing a Force healing on his hand. "How did I do that?" Monica asked out loud. Kala heard what the young teenage girl said, and smiled.

"That's called Force healing. You're healing his hand by concentrating on the Force and on the damaged hand. You're doing a great job, too." Monica had no idea that she was developing these Force powers, but she was grateful. "Thank you, Kala."

"If everyone is done dying, may we please get outa here? Leia would be very upset if she ever found me down here!"

Leia was at the New Republic Senate courtroom, consulting to the representatives of various worlds the rebirth of the Empire, and the caution the public must take.

Han looked over at Darrik.

"You okay to move, kid?"

Kala turned to Darrick. "We came here to see why the Dark Side is gripping this place. We don't know how... but we feel it through the Force. As Han and Rueben said, we gotta get outta here, before it grips us as well. Let's head back to the Temple to get Luke and the others, so that we can get off planet."

Monica looked around suspiciously. The Dark Side was almost corrupting The Underworld, and Coruscant as well. Sure the Underworld of Coruscant was a bad place... but with the Dark Side coming? It was a sign that the Sith were rising again.

Although Monica was just a plain high school student from Earth... she had to save the galaxy, with the help of her friends.

"Excellent! So... uhh... anyone know where the nearest elevator is?" Though Han has been to the Underworld many times, he was still confused with all directions of the area. "'cause I assume we don't wanna run into any other gangs while we are down here!"

Kala nodded. She saw an elevator when they came to the Underworld. "Yeah. I saw one on the way down here. C'mon." Going back from which they came, Kala pointed at a building that had an elevator you could see from a glass. "There's one. It'll be best to go on top than to walk down here."

Monica sure didn't like heights, because the buildings looked so tall. Tall than the skyscrapers back on Earth. She gulped. "Ooh, I hate heights."

(After fight)

"Kala... what was that... remember the code... you of all people, should know better than to give into anger. You've seen what the Sith can do... even only Dark Jedi." Rueben said. "There is no Emotion, there is peace... just please while we're goin' out on our little trip keep to the code... I can not watch you all the time."

"Of course we don't want to run into any other gangs while we're down here... but why take the elevator? I do not want to be seen leaving the Underground or the planet. I know where a couple of speeders are that will take us to where Darth Sidious used to hide out on before... well before he came out into the open and became the Emperor. Just stick close... and... don't do anything stupid." Rueben said. "Stick to the shadows, don't let anyone see you."

Kala was getting angry at what Rueben said. "I wasn't angry! I was... I was helping Han and..." Tears fell from her eyes. "Forget it!" Kala stormed off, leaving the group. You could tell she was hurt inside.

Monica turned and saw Kala walking away. She never seen Kala upset like this before. The Dark Side was at work, and they had to do something about it quick.

"She'll calm down soon enough, Monica." Rueben said. "I've seen her at her worst, she gets mad way too easily."

Rueben took off towards the speeders.

I'm getting off this planet, and headin to Yavin IV. Luke's old Academy... no one will even think to find me there. I just need to time to think this through and what it may be that's going on. Rueben thought to himself.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Luke was back with the fleet over Korriban, looking for the Assassin.

"Perhaps this is the day he will die, Artoo." Luke told R2-D2.

Monica looked at Kala. Then turned to Rueben. She raced after him, and blocked his way. "Rueben? I know we're distant cousins and all but... I think you should go and apologize to her. I mean... she did rescue Han from being killed. Maybe you should talk to her before we go. Please? For your cousin." She smiled brightly.

Kala sat on a bench, crying. She never felt any anger in her, until Rueben mentioned about it. She felt hurt, and tried to calm herself down. "W-why does he think I'm always mad?" She said to herself, sobbing.

"Fine." Rueben said to Monica and ran to see where Kala was.

"Gee... could it be because you're always willing to kill..." Rueben and Bastila said at the same time.

"It's just that you always let battle consume you." Bastila said.

"And you didn't Mrs. High and Mighty Sith?" Rueben said, jokingly.

"It's true that I was a Sith, but well our entire history has been filled with Sith. Me, Revan, Melody, and your parents." Bastila said.

"Hmmm.... I suppose, but it's just that I've always realized that Anger and battle is not the right way.... It's just your always ready for battle Kala." Rueben said. "Can't you be like Monica and want to avoid battle? Look, I'm sorry that I assumed that, but you killed him, no one deserves death... no one, no matter what they do. My families history is proof of that."

Kala turned to both Rueben and Bastila. She was confused and upset at the same time. "I didn't kill anybody, Rueben! I just chopped off that man's arm! I mean, I would've killed him if it was necessary... but I didn't! Why can't you listen to me!" She turned her head, and cried. "I wish my brother was here!"

"Ha... you think I'm talking about the thug? No... I'm not talking about him. I'm talking about all the people you've killed, because you thought it was the right thing to do." Rueben said. "And why do you wish you're brother was here? So he could corrupt you... turn you to the Darkside? I've seen this path many times, every time a Jedi becomes friends with a Sith they always corrupt them. But anyway... just remember your brother will always be with you, even if I don't accept it. I'm really sorry Kala."

Kala looked down ashamed. Rueben was right. In the past, she killed people that she thought was bad. But now she realized that no one deserves death. Rueben taught her that.

She threw her arms around him, and cried on his shoulder. The only person she had trusted was Rueben. The others were okay... bur Rueben was her best friend. "Oh, Rueben." Kala sobbed. "I... I forgive you. And I'm sorry as well. I didn't mean to harm anyone with my anger. I care about everyone. Especially you."

Kala looked into Rueben's eyes. His gleaming green eyes looking down at her hazel eyes.

((It can be an Airspeeder. :) ))

As Monica sat in the Airspeeder, waiting for the others, she was thinking about how they could stop the Sith from taking over the galaxy. Being a Jedi was no joke. This was a new challenge for her. Everyone was counting on her, and her friends, to save the galaxy from total darkness. She closed her eyes, and meditated, without saying a word.

After permanently defeating her mother, Nadia easily found her way to the remains of the ancient Sith Academy on Korriban. She stood in the center of what she thought seemed like the 'heart of the Academy', as it were... the place where the Sith Lords would have met. For a long time, she stood still, drinking in the dark energy of the place. Then, she began to see images of things that had taken place there in the distant past.

She saw Revan and Malak arriving to unite the Sith under one banner and felt the power within Revan. For half a second, it frightened her. But then, she embraced what Revan had become during that period of his life. That, she decided, is what she needed to become.

Just past the Academy, Nadia found a tiny settlement, struggling to remain active despite the loss of the Sith Academy. She learned from a particularly helpful man that the town had once been called Dreshdae and that only a very few ships came through any longer. She demanded a ship be provided, along with a pilot so that she might travel the galaxy.

A ship was provided and before she left the planet, Nadia made a promise. "Under my guidance, the Sith shall return to this place and Dreshdae shall be revived to its former glory. Watch for me."

And with that, she boarded with the provided pilot and the ship left Korriban.

"We are going to Dantooine first," Nadia instructed. "I want to see the full path that Revan took, including where his journey began."

"As you wish, my Lady," the pilot agreed, laying in a course for Dantooine.

Monica shot her eyes open, and gasped. She felt a great distubance in the Force. "Someone... from Earth... came here... and has total... darkness." She looked aside, and tried to fight off the feeling she had.

"We gotta get moving, or the Sith will rise!" Seeing that the others were in the airspeeder already, Kala raised her thumb up. "We're ready when you are, Han!"

Archived