Home

Outta This World!

Lightsabers, fists, Force Powers were thrown left and right. Not a single Jedi faultered, Rueben and Luke observed. Luke noticed the Assassin, and Force Jumped at him... lightsaber in hand, already activated. Rueben looked, and unbelievingly saw Dark Jedi with Double-Bladed lightsabers... he had never seen a Dark Jedi carry one before. There were four of them... but he knew he could take them, so he jumped towards them and began a bloody battle.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bastila's Force Ghost oversaw the battle, making sure Rueben was safe.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rueben dodged left and right, barely missing one of the lightsaber blades. That was too close. Rueben said to himself.

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

((Kinda strange that she's 16, and yet she's a Junior and it's near the end of the year? Ah well.))

"Miss Stone?!" Came a yell. "Hm...she's probably not here yet."

Jeremy, or JJ as he prefered, looked up from the counter, which he had been organizing, and cleaning; it was the girl, with her friends.

The girl smiled warmly. "Hello...um...is Miss Stone here?"

JJ glanced up at the ceiling with a humorous look of thought on his face. "Hm? No, no, I don't think she's here," he told her, looking back down at her with a small smile.

"But..." he hesitated for a moment, but went on. "If there's anything I can help you with, I'd be glad to," he said, his smile widening.

His smile turned into a look of mock seriousness, he locked eyes with hers, speaking firmly, but curiously, "you do need help with something, don't you? You did come in here for something, didn't you? We don't like loitering in here, I'll have to ask you to leave."

He paused, looking at her face for a moment to see what her reactions would be, but before long he was cracking up laughing, "sorry there folks, I've got a weird sense of humor, I know. Now, how can I help, seriously this time?" He asked in a normal tone, conveying little emotion.

Monica laughed sheepishly. But before she answered, an old woman came through the door. It was Miss Stone.

"Phew!" Miss Stone said, whipping her head and carrying her purse. "Sorry, I'm late, JJ. The traffic out there was craaaaazy! And..." she glanced at Monica. "Is that my Monica? Girl, give Mama Stone a hug!"

Monica loved how she used her Southern accent. She ran to Miss Stone and embraced her. Monica replied, "Hi, Miss Stone! It's good to see you!"

Miss Stone smiled down gently at her young friend. "Whatcha doin' here?" she asked, placing her purse on the counter. Monica shrugged. "I just came by to say hi." Miss Stone turned to Monica and gave her a look. She said, "Child, you came in here for somethin' else too."

She glanced at JJ. "This here's my assistant, Jeremy. But you can call him JJ, if you like." Monica waved at JJ, knowing that she met him already. Miss Stone smiled at JJ and asked kindly, "How you doin', JJ? I'm guessing you already came early."

JJ smiled, chuckling to himself at Miss Stone's personality, which he enjoyed, because it reminded him of living in Florida.

"I'm doin' good ma'am. And you can bet yor biscuits I came early...enough," JJ grinned.

"So, this is the infamous Monica Blair, favored customer, and friend of my employer and rentee, Miss Stone..." JJ said, moving from around the counter to get a better look at Monica, "...quite a pretty young miss, well, I'm glad to meet you." He said with a warm smile, shaking Monica's hand.

"So...why did you come in here? Since Miss Stone seems so unconvinced that you came in here just to see her..." JJ asked curiously, "..did you just want to see little ol' me? Nah, of course not, we've never formally met before, so why would you? Anyway, I'll just shut up and let you and Miss Stone talk now."

Darrick was thinking as he followed the Xander and Monica, not really paying attention to their questions. He stood near Monica looking around the store once again not paying attention to the conversation. He observed the items he'd seen before on the history channel, like some soda bottles and other stuff that is probably worth more than what shes selling. As he noticed a pause in the conversation, he asked Miss Stone a question, as he'd never been in the shop before.

"Miss Stone is all this stuff in the store things you've collected since your childhood? Or do you by it on Ebay or the like?"

The Millenium Falcon soared through the skies of Coruscant. Captain Han Solo earlier recieved a transmission from the Jedi Temple that it was under attack by Dark Jedi, and he was asked if he could lend a hand.

He pushed the Falcon to its limits, going full speed ahead through the landscape of buildings. He looked at his Co-Pilot, Leia, who took the place as Han's flight buddy, Chewie, who had died so many years ago.

Rueben put one hand over the other, but they did not touch. In then center of his hands... a ball of pure Lightside energy formed, he threw it at the Dark Jedi he was fighting, but after it pierced the four it started bouncing around the room, killing every Dark Jedi it came into contact with. With every Jedi it came in contact with, it grew bigger and bigger. That was a power he had learned from Revan, which had come in handy in this fight. It was now only a matter of time for them to defeat the Sith. Rueben felt a huge Force presence getting closer... but it was lightsided. It was Leia... Luke's sister.

Miss Stone smiled kindly at Darrick. "Oh, yes. From my childhood, but Ebay...honey, please!" She laughed heartily. Monica loved how she laughed too.

Monica replied, "Oh. These are my friends. Darrick and Xander. I don't know if ya met them before." Miss Stone shook her head. "Uh-uh. But it's a pleasure to meet yaw'll. If you don't hear the tone, come to Miss Stone." She paused. Then said, "Ya know wha'? I should make that a slogan of mine!"

The young girl laughed, covering her mouth. Then she got to the point why she was really here. "I also came to buy something. I mean, I love coming here to buy old antiques. It reminds me of going to Crackle Barrels, ((if that's the correct name)) the breakfast place.

Miss Stone looked out into a daze. She said, "Aah, Crackle Barrels. They got some got good eating there." She looked back at Monica and her friends. "Oh, sorry 'bout that! Daydreaming. Ha! Go ahead, look around. See something ya like."

And with that, Monica and her friends did so.

That was it... the Jedi were going to win... Luke, Rueben, and almost everyone else knew it. The battle of Courscant wasn't going to continue for much longer. Rueben and Luke both turned to Luke's long time enemy... the Assassin. "You'd better run." Luke said. "You won't win." Rueben said.

The Jedi were quite correct, that the Imperials were on a verge of defeat. Looking at this, the Assassin had no other choice but to retreat.

"This isn't over!" he murmured coldly. Then, using his foce powers, made a jump-flip attack against Rueban Shan. The blade of his sword scraped against the side of the Jedi's eye. Then he made a landing atop of the center statue, and jumped out through the Skylight window above the ceiling.

Leon hated moving house. So close to the holidays to when all his freinds where off at the lake or having big sleep overs Leon had been made to pack his room up get in the back of his parents car and went off to a place called Illinois.

When we had arrived it seemed a pretty nice town and so was the school. But something wasn't quite right. He missed the comforts of the antique store he had once worked at and so as soon as he finished his firstday at school he began to explore searching for one.

" There has to be one somewhere," Leon said to himself as he stared into the small antique handbook he kept with him. He had loved antique items since his farther first began work as and archeologist's bringing home ancient weapons Leon used to sped hours staring at them drawing them and sometime helping his dad.

Leon looked over the edge of his book and across the street he saw it. Was is fate that had made him look over. The antique story was quite easy to recognize dirty red paint on it walls and in big bold letters STONES ANTIQUES. You would have to be blind to miss it.

Staring in awe Leon began to cross the road he got to the door and opened it stepping into what he considered a heaven he began to look around him at all of the antique pots not finding any weapons he decided to carry on looking.

((urm, dude? If you want to be part of this RP, you have to go to the Backstage Casting call section and find the Recruitment thread for this, so you can post your character info. M'kay?))

Han Solo withdrew his blaster and gunned down a few Dark Jedi. Some of them dogged his firing and even deflected the bolts, yet some how he managed. It must have something to do with his Scoundrel Luck... or perhaps he was starting to believe in the faith of the force. In which case, he had no trouble killing a few Imperials and Dark Jedi.

He ran into a room where he had found Luke, an old friend of Hans. He saw that the Jedi Master was surrounded by bodies of dead Imperials. Han guessed Luke must've been very handy with that Lightsaber of his.

"How'ya doing, kid?" he greeted.

Rueben blinked... the cut didn't hurt, he'd felt worse from Darth Aroes. Blood ran down the side of his face, but he just wiped it away and used the Force to heal himself. He looked around and saw Luke watching him, unsure of what he was doing. "Why are you looking at me like that?" Rueben asked. Luke didn't answer, he just silently slipped away.

Darrick noticed another kid, not much younger than him, walk in. As he scanned the shelves he kept glancing at the kid and then finally asked, "Hey, you look like you are into antiques too, or atleast pieces of junk from the past, either way. What kind of antiques do you like?" referring to Leon.

Leon looked over as the boy started talking to him he nodded then carried on looking.

" Mainly weapon but I do like alot of pottery as well," He said to the kid he picked out a pot with a $400.00 tag and brought it over.

" Ill take this,"

((Welcome, Exiledfish. :) ))

Miss Stone smiled at Xander. "Why thank you, honey! I've always loved old things when I was a little girl!" She looked over at Leon, who had a beautiful pot. "Welcome to my store, sweetheart!" she said, as she cashed the pot for Leon.

Monica looked around the store. She was excited about what new things she could find. Suddenly, she saw a golden object. Monica picked it up from the counter. It was a golden star locket. The young girl smiled and ran over to Miss Stone.

"Miss Stone? I'll take this." Miss Stone looked at the golden locket. "Ooooh," Miss Stone said. "Now this here...is a very special locket." She smiled and nodded. "Special indeed."

Monica looked curious. Then she asked, "How special?" "Child, this locket here can make your wildest dreams come true. Here. I've got the instructions on how to use it." Miss Stone searched her pocket and found a little piece of paper.

When Monica got the paper, she read the directions. Then, on the bottom, it said:

DO NOT LET THIS LOCKET FALL INTO THE

WRONG HANDS, OR ELSE....

Monica sure didn't know what that meant, but she thanked Miss Stone. "How much is it?" Miss Stone kindly smiled at Monica. "It's free, honey."

-------------------------------------------------------

Kala ran beside Rueben. "Rueben! Are you okay?! That evil Assassin! Why, I oughta..." she said, shaking her fist at the air. Then she turned back to her friend. "But the real thing is...are you all right?"

( Hello :) )

Looking Monikas shoulder Leon stared at the strange golden locket.

" Miss Stone what origin is that it looks amazing," he said putting the pot he had bought into his bag he stared in awe at the shiny gold locket it seemed to have a strange feeling about it.

An amazing thing. Leon thought to himself.

" Whats inside it have you ever looked?" Leona asked becoming for curious of the strange little locket wishing he could have it for himself he wished he had been given it so that he could study in depth but decided against any form of theft. He would not go down that path again.

Miss Stone replied, smiling, "Yep. I looked inside before. Open it." Monica carefully opened the golden star locket. When she looked inside, there was nothing but a little mirror on the left, and an empty picture holder on the right. She glanced at Miss Stone curiously and said, "There's...nothing in it. Just a little mirror." She showed it to the other kids.

Miss Stone grinned to herself. You'd be surprised what you might find, she thought.

" How odd Miss stone I was wondering if you had any work available im new in the town and where I used to live had a job in a small antique store it gives something to do when I'm not running from local bully's," Leon said something about Miss Stone was bothering him and somehow he was going to find out...

(Thought we already new about the locket and all, if you posted that I missed it!)

Darrick stood by Monica, looking over her shoulder at the locket. As he moved his head away from her mumbling only enough for Monica to hear, "Doesn't look like anything special to me just some locket from somebody from their youth along time ago."

He then questioned Miss Stone again, "Miss Stone, was their a picture in it when you found it? Surely there was a picture in it, since there is a picture holder and the fact that you found it in the grass randomly. Somebody must have lost it."

Archived