Home

The City of VILLANY!! RPG

"Alright, so Operation Knightfall is compleatly understood Keen?"

"Yes my lady." Said Commander Keen, a high ranking general "I'll ready the ships."

"Good, good. Make sure you have a lot of power on the cannons, and tell us when your ready to go up. If this city's going down, I'm not going with it. Meanwhile, go get the army, split them in half. The more useless ones, put on the overlooking hill behind that fence with the trees and stuff, and move the artillary up there too, we need a prebombardment with cannons and stuff. We're pulling a more modernized Little Round Top, if you will."

"Good idea." Said her new assistant, Robert. "Any more?"

"Yeah, the other half will go with Commander Keen to ready the ships. I'm gonna keep my good men alive when this city goes down in a few hours."

"Are you sure this is a good idea?"

"Posative, anything in video games has to work in real life." Ave said, "Now, ready my outfit."

"COMMANDER AVERY!!" Yelled Derek running down the hall "Zelda....she's escaped."

"HOW?"

"window?"

"I TOLD YOU NO WINDOWS! now, I'm putting you in sharge of the bregades and artillary on the hill, meet them there while we prepair Operation Knightfall."

"Yes my lady!" He ran off.

"You're killing him too??" Robert asked.

"Nobody said I liked him in the first place."

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

((Hey guys, which city is about to become under attack anyways?))

Davinq, Dark and co. were speeding at the speed of sound, much to Davinq's delight, in the speedy jet. Sending a sonic echo to the city, however, would be much more difficult at this speed. Instead, he opted to send a sonic signal to Zelda.

"Hey Zell, were are ya girl?" He thought.

Dav waited.

No response. He began to get worried about her. His thoughts were dispelled however when the plane suddenly jerked to a stop and the hatch opened. They were in Boston. Already.

"Say Dark," Dav asked. "Who exactly are we looking for here, anyways?"

Zell got the reading and sent one back to him. She said, 'I'm coming, don't worry'.

In a few moments she was on top of the RV whitch came to a hault. She jerked forward and shrieked. Outside, came Dav and Dark. They didn't see her.

Dav: Who's up there?

Zell jumped down and stood up.

Zell: Ello, I'm here.

"There are three useful heroes in Boston. One's an average guy who can make 100 copies of himself, each with strange abilities. Another's similar to Spiderman. The last one is a healing regenerator." said Dark.

They continued to jet off. Dark took out the piece of paper he got from magneto. He read it and the strange man in a tophat appeared on the jet.

"You called?" said UrieMan.

"well, this is what Netstark labs has been working on for 12 years. Tell, me what can you do, UrieMan?"

UrieMan closed his eyes and opened them. They were pure white after he opened them. He then took a took out a sphere of steel out of his pocket. After holding it in his hands it disintegrated.

"I Remove things. So long I can touch it." said UrieMan.

"Very good. You'll be a huge help." said Da4rk as they continued to jet.

"Oh, and Hi Zelda."

(The city of VILLANY!)

"My lady?" said her walkie talkie.

"Yes General?" She replied

"We're all ready, we've sent the other ten ships into space and are already positioning the fleet."

"Excellent, I'll be at the launchsite in 5 minutes."

"Yes, my lady." Ave grabbed a bag and looked out the window, this beautiful city would soon be in rubble.

Davinq was walking down a dark alley in Boston, when suddenly something, or no, a bunch of somethings, jumped on him, pinning him to the ground.

Looking at their faces, he noticed they were all identical, except for their eyes, which all glowed in different shades of neon.

"Oi!" Davinq cried. "Hands off mates! I'm not here to hurt you! I need your help.

They unpinned him and listened.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Davinq had finished his tale, the copies of the normal guy had all faded back to one form, with slate gray eyes.

"So are you gonna help us stop this threat or what?" Dav asked.

"Count me in," Ordinary Man said.

Zell awoke to someone starring at her. He looked a boy about her age.

Zell: Woa, who r u?

Kutsuku: Kutsuku. Who r u, Zell?

Zell: Um, what? You know me?

Kutsuku: Yeh, but it sounded nicer.

Zell: Um, how'd you get in here?

Kutsuku: Oh. I'm here to kidnap you for ave.

Zell: Righttttt. Goodbye.

She got up, but was blocked by a group of elites surrounding her. She kracked her knuckles and attempted to kick one. He didn't notice and grabbed her leg. She shrieked.

Guy: Ur coming NOW.

Zell: DAV!!!! DARK!!!!!! HEL-

She was cut off by being hit at a preassure point and falling over. She fell into a sleep....

Davinq and his new cohort were heading back to where they had landed the jet... only to find it was gone.

"Sh!t." The single vulgar word passed Davinq's words. Suddenly he felt a cry of distress on the sounds waves that are residual in the air anyone has passed through. It was Zelda! She was in trouble!

"Dark! Where the hell are you?! Our ride's gone, and so's Zelda! I think she's in trouble!"

Things were falling apart very, very quickly.

Zell awoke to being Bell and hearing voices.

Voices:......now what........she's here.......

Voices:is she ill?........ passed out?...... DEAD?......

She started to sit up, but was shocked on here neck.

Guy: oh yeh, we put a dog shock collor on u. Now act like a dog and SHUT UP.

She fell back and tears srtained her face. Guys, where are you?

Davinq jumped all the way from Boston to Area 51, in the desert of California. Barging through the front gates, he was immediately approached by two men holding carbines.

"Easy boys. Superhero here. I need a ship that can travel the stratosphere. Fast."

The two guards pointed in unison to Hangar 7.

"Thank you."

He sprinted off to the hangar in question, and before him lay a gorgeous black flying machine of extraordinary craftsmanship. Without waiting to see if Normal Guy, Dark, Blizzard or anybody else was following, he hopped in, ran a diagnostic, and blasted off into the skies.

Hold on Zell, I'm coming, Dav thought.

Will his rash actions save Zelly or doom the Earth - and the City of Villiany - to the terrible onslaught of Avery's ships?

"So, you're name's Spideyo." said Dark as he told him everything that was going on.

"Sure, I'll help you. Fighting villians is what I do." said Spideyo.

Dark felt somehting was wrong, and he Spideyo and UrieMan saw Dav getting onto a beautiful ship. They hopped on without him looking and followed him. The ship blasted off.

Zell realized, somthing wasn't right. She was in space. Ave was standing in her doorway. "Now why'd you have to run away?" she said, "But it's fine. I want you to come see Operation Knightfall in full force." She left with Zelda trailing her.

On the bridge of the ship, she stared out a window facing earth. "It's beautiful, isn't it? Well, not for long. GENTLEMAN! ENGAGE OPERATION KNIGHTFALL!" With that, a man on the walkie talkie talked to Derek. Than, the artillary went off on the entire city. "Now I can share my plan with you. What I'm going to do is, first bombard the city till no building is over 3 meters tall. Than, with my fleet in position I will bombard the entire planet wiht lazer turrets and cannons. Than, with the world in an apocoliptic state, I shall return down with my army, and take over. Me in control, and you, Zelda, as my right hand woman." She looked at zelda and smirked deviously.

"I know you are there guys." said Davingas he was piloting the ship.

"Dude, look at that!" said Spideyo

They saw Darth's huge fleet and Everyone, including Ordinaryman's multitude of clones got into the ships turrets and started firing.

Urieman attached his hands to the ships main laser to create the disintegration laser.

They started to blast down everything. The ship they were on, whatever it was, was customed to heroes and there powers.

The fleet was being destroyed and pretty quickly as well.

On Darth's main ship...

"Um, ma'am." said a lowly messenger.

"Yes?" said Darth.

"40% of the fleet has been destroyed."

"What!"

"DAMN IT!" Ave yelled. "Whi the f*ck do I have to kil to get this guy down. I want everyone in the entire fleet to find Dark, detain him, and kill him. Whoever does this will be rewarded very hansomly!"

"With what?"

"...Zelda's hand in marraige!"

"WHAT???"

Bell: WHAT???

Ave: You heard me.

Bell: Hell no. Hell fuking no!!

Two men took her to a cabin where she was watched over liike a hawk.

Bell thought, Well, this sucks. She hoped to god something good would happen. And she hoped no one would have to die.

Several small one man ships were running after them, but ordinary man #32 disposed of them.

UrieMan's laser was quickly disposing of any large ship, while ordinary man and Spideyo were taking out the smaller ones. Dark was managing the automatic defense and repair of the ship.

"Wait, a minute, I know this ship. This belongs to..." said Dark as the third boston hero appeared.

"Oh, uh hi sis." said DarkRyter to his sister LightRyter.

"Who let you borrow my ship?" said LightRyter in a serious tone.

"Uh, we gotta save the world from a fleet of supervillian ships."

"Uh, okaaaay. Have you got the mask under control?"

"He'll come back out everytime I fight. He's getting stronger." said Dark in a stronger tone.

The fleet was down to 30%. And Darth was gettin angrier.

"Hehr. you think you can destroy our home, you're dead wrong" said Urieman as he continued to blast down more ships.

Bell was angery with Ave even if they were friends. She converted and controled energy into her hand. She stood there, and suddenly, she burst the whole wall open.

She jumped out and made a run for it down the hall. She got to the throne room and stopped. Ave sat there looking annoyed.

Ave: How did you get out?

Zell: I'm out.

Ave: You're in space, idiot.

Zell: Watch me.

She did the same thing and blasted a hole in the ship. The room was being sucked into space.

((DAMN, I can't believe I missed this for community service this morning lol. XD))

"Well Dark, doesn't this seem just a bit too easy?"

"Er..."

BOOM. The cockpit began to shake violently, and had Davinq's safety belt not been restrained, he would have flown straight into the window.

"What the hell was that!?" Spideyo asked.

"Oh, right," Dark said. "There are supers in the same ship as Ave, including Ave. Duh, duh, duh." He began smacking his forehead.

Another dull thud shook the ship, and Dav grabbed the controls, performing a series of maneuvers that showed the talent of a born natural. That had no idea what he was doing, that is.

"Look there!" Ordinary Guy pointed. "An open hangar on the side of the ship! Head to it!"

Suddenly, one of the wingtips was smashed to bits, and the ship was spinning out of control towards the hangar.

Everyone was screaming, but with a little luck, Davinq managed to pulled up vertical just as the craft hit the hangar floor.

For a moment, there was silence, as everyone simply sat there, thankful to be alive. Then, with a cry, Dark said, "Everybody out! There's a planet to save!"

Ave pulled her hand out and grabbed Zelda by the neck. "YOUR NOT GOING ANYWHERE!" Her grip tightened as she dragged Zelda to an escape pod. She kicked her inside and slammed the door shut. She welded it down quickly, and set the coarse for the sun. "SEE YOU IN HELL, BELL!" She pushed the ignition button and off she went.

As all the superheroes alighted their mangled ship, Davinq saw the escape pod fly past the hangar, an alarmed, shocked, and thoroughly frightened Zelda trapped inside, her eyes wide.

If her eyes were wide, it was nothing compared to Davinq's, at least for a second. Then his eyes narrowed into slits, and he screamed. The roar seemed to stop time itself, and in that moment, he sprinted off to the bridge, where he was sure to finding the person responsible for condemning his comrade.

Alarmed, the rest of the party followed.

Archived