Home

Kotor2 Vandar under the academy ruins

Randydgx

What do you want most in the vandar mod?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. What do you want most in the vandar mod?

• To Kill Vandar
    • To Have him join you
    • To have him rebuild the academy if you kill the others
    • other- post reply

**This is for darkside players in kotor1 in kotor2 you can be either.

For a special treat, I have added Master Vandar in under the academy ruins in kotor2.

The plot: Vandar escaped the destruction of the republic ship and ends up under the academy ruins. If your lightside you can talk to him and have him join your group to replace (not done yet, dunno who to replace)

If your darkside you can kill him and enjoy his death! muhahha

(will be uploading it soon, will edit this with the link)

would like feedback on the idea, or any additions to it they would like to see.

Dude... it sounds cool... however far too unbalanced in the Kotor Series. Because Vrook said Vandar was killed on Kataar, regardless of alignment. So it is safe to assume he escaped the destruction of the ship... however highly unlikely, that he survived the attack on Katarr. There is only one Jedi that has escaped that... and she became the apprentice of Darth Nihilus, later the apprentice and friend of the Jedi Exile.

But They dont say that they said "vrok" was killed on katar, vandar was never said.

and if darkside, I made him where he escapes at the last second using force powers.

It is mentioned when Vandar is killed on Katarr during the scene where the Exile meets up with Kavar, Vrook, and Zez Kai-Ell. Vrook mentions this "if" Revan was set to be light side.

Dude... it sounds cool... however far too unbalanced in the Kotor Series. Because Vrook said Vandar was killed on Kataar, regardless of alignment.
Vrook will only say that if you set it that Revan was light side. It doesn't matter what alignment the Exile is.

Vrook will only say that if you set it that Revan was light side. It doesn't matter what alignment the Exile is.

Correction... I've gone through the dialogs on the DS (DS Revan anyway) hundreds of times... and everytime Vrook says. "Katarr? How did you know about that... blah blah blah... There were many masters who died on Katarr; Master Zhar, Master Dorak, Master Vandar..."

Oh, well this can be a reven darkside mod only. That he escaped the destuction of his ship in an escape pod using his force powers and crashed on the unknown world and was knocked out cold and taken hostige.

Somehow i will make him apear there only if you chose revan as darkside.

Archived