Home

So what is Naga Sadow's tomb doing on Korriban?

Sir Vougalot

Well, wo do not know what Sadow's body would end up after Freedon Nadd goes into power. Maybe he DHL Sadow's body back to the valley. This seems possable too. Since the so-called Sadow's tomb is probably an old structure anyways. They could have just reuse the place as Sadow's burial.

It seems to be a custom that most Sithlords would allow the ex-Sithlords a proper burial. So it is not strange for Sadow's body to be transported to Korriban really, and to be burried in a pre-created area. Be it a tomb created by Sadow way back, or an abandoned vacant space redecorated for Sadow with a little bit of work.

Building expenses are cheaper on Korriban...

Massassi labor is already there... y'got all that damn rock... and quite frankly... jungle tombs weren't the trend back then.

Yavin would have meant... shipping labor... insurance because of all the hideous jungle diseases, the overseers in case some slaves decided to make unions or revolt, shipping resources such as food. Star fuel most of all... and finally... Korriban is much drearier.

They also needed rock and stone to build the tombs (isn't exactly easy to find since it's a jungle world).

Quite frankly... Yavin just wasn't cost effective... and I don't think Naga Sadow wanted to be buried in his exile place... too many bad memories. The good ole' days were back on Korriban remember?

And even though he didn't die on Korriban (or was even actually buried there)... it's all for his ego.

"My tomb is the biggest one on Korriban so, HA!"

Kun did it because everything was already there during the his War. Plus... jungle tombs seemed to be the new "thing"... Freedon Nadd added on to that. Plus... Kun never actually died... and the Sith would definitely want to take his power... so tying his spirit to a Korriban tomb would defeat the purpose of everlasting life... blah blah blah... capitalism... blah blah blah... globalization... blah blah blah... Naga Sadow was the cliche Sith Lord of the time... blah blah blah... Jar-Jar... blah.

IMO

:)

As for his tomb, I would suspect that subsequent Sith decided to revere him as one of the great Sith of history[/Quote]

I have no idea why, as he was an idiotic failure. Kressh was an even bigger moron.

Ragnos rules!

I've also Read wookieepedia and the comics and the essential Chronology Etc etc.. I Just believe that Sadow..... Bored now, you win![/Quote]

:lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Speaking of Kressh, wasn't his body destroyed when Sadow blew up his ships shortly after coming back from being routed by the Republic? And did Empress Teta and her warriors than pursue Sadow until he was thought destroyed by the solar flares of the Denarii Nova that destroyed some of Teta's own ships? So than if Kressh's body was incinerated, is that an imposter in the Korriban Tomb?! :Open2: I agree however that Sadow's tomb on Korriban was not his actual resting place, also It seems likly that the tomb may have been a component of a larger Rakkatan temple. The biggest problem however is that Ragnos Era Sith interior decorating was way out during the "Infinite Empire". It would seem that that is a passable explanation, however as I constantly remember with annoyance, the Golden age of the Sith set of tombs is the cannon one. Oh something just occuredto me, Sadow could only have begun delving his tomb after he was declared a Dark Lord (which means the cheif of the Sith lords.), thus he would only have hada few months for the Sith slaves to dig out his tomb while he gathered his armies for the invasion. On the side, I wish the chaps at Lucas Arts and Bioware Corp. had paid closer attention to continuity, such as more Tales of the Jedi looking ships, a correct Valley of the Dark Lords, no annoying things like this we the fans have to try and patch....

-Bearer of the Krijinia.

Speaking of Kressh, wasn't his body destroyed when Sadow blew up his ships shortly after coming back from being routed by the Republic? And did Empress Teta and her warriors than pursue Sadow until he was thought destroyed by the solar flares of the Denarii Nova that destroyed some of Teta's own ships? So than if Kressh's body was incinerated, is that an imposter in the Korriban Tomb?! :Open2: I agree however that Sadow's tomb on Korriban was not his actual resting place, also It seems likly that the tomb may have been a component of a larger Rakkatan temple. The biggest problem however is that Ragnos Era Sith interior decorating was way out during the "Infinite Empire". It would seem that that is a passable explanation, however as I constantly remember with annoyance, the Golden age of the Sith set of tombs is the cannon one. Oh something just occuredto me, Sadow could only have begun delving his tomb after he was declared a Dark Lord (which means the cheif of the Sith lords.), thus he would only have hada few months for the Sith slaves to dig out his tomb while he gathered his armies for the invasion. On the side, I wish the chaps at Lucas Arts and Bioware Corp. had paid closer attention to continuity, such as more Tales of the Jedi looking ships, a correct Valley of the Dark Lords, no annoying things like this we the fans have to try and patch....

-Bearer of the Krijinia.

Archived