Home

Mandalorian Wars: The Jedi Torn

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK I’m going to let the people on the mission decide how they are going to play it. The missions should take around 4 hours so we all know where we are I’m going to start some of my posts with a time and I would appreciate it if at least one person on each objective would do the same. You don’t need to be at the same time as me as we go through as different things will happen at different rates but if you notice I’m getting to the end of mine it’ll be best if you are close to the end as well.

@ The Padawan- Can you please stop doing one line posts in the RP it is against the <Rules> and a pet peeve of mine.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok Guys obviously there must be a reason why people have stopped posting in the RP. So rather than continuing this trend can you let me know what the problem with the RP is and what would get this story going again.

I thought the idea was good with plenty of promise (well i would i started this thing) and would very much like to follow it through to the end.

Please give me feedback so if it is beyond saving i can start again and make it something we can all enjoy.

Well, I'm coming up with a post now for my team, so hopefully that will get the rest of them going. Kira and Grace have things they need to take care of though, so I don't know how available they will be. I'll shoot Quist a PM, see if she can't give me a hand as well.

• 2 weeks later...

@Rexraptor and Steven-- Ok, guys, let's get battle ready. If we're still planning on the pincer maneuver, then Lake's infiltration team and her soldiers should be dropped at Drop Zone Beta, Mike's (Steven) men should be at Drop Zone Gamma, and Truth's (RexRaptor) team at Drop Zone Alpha where the base is being set up. Let me know if this is ok with you all, and I'll do a post to get us started on our battle.

Archived