Home

What will be the big twist/secret?

Ehm...I don't think Vader would battle his Apprentice. He has moral issues with that since he trained Tao as well, which he was forced to kill at the end.

Tao: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Tao

Why not this:

The Empire finds out about Vader's little scheme to overthrow him with a padawan. Vader is forced to start his plan to early, and a not-strong-enough apprentice and himself go and attack an important facility (Probably Biss or something) to start the plan. Vader still forces him with the colar. Here, DV is severly wounded (hence the figure) and the Apprentice is near-dead. Just before dying, Vader removes the Apprentice's control-colar and the apprentice goes LS. Then stands up, ask Vader to go away, says something like: "You are a good man. Never forget that."

Then goes Chuck Norris on the facility taking thousands of soldiers and Imperials with him before finally dying, speaking his last words: "Juno...i love you."

...to dramatic? :xp:

Edit: (From Wookiepedia)

When Vader deemed his training complete, he sent his apprentice on a series of trials to destroy his enemies. When those trials were complete, Vader finally sent him on a mission to hunt down a single rogue Jedi. Vader hoped that this mission would deem him ready to stand with him to confront and destroy Palpatine.

Edit;Edit: Forget about Tao, he's not trained until 1aby, that's after TFU takes place...

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ehm...I don't think Vader would battle his Apprentice. He has moral issues with that since he trained Tao as well, which he was forced to kill at the end.

Tao: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Tao

Why not this:

The Empire finds out about Vader's little scheme to overthrow him with a padawan. Vader is forced to start his plan to early, and a not-strong-enough apprentice and himself go and attack an important facility (Probably Biss or something) to start the plan. Vader still forces him with the colar. Here, DV is severly wounded (hence the figure) and the Apprentice is near-dead. Just before dying, Vader removes the Apprentice's control-colar and the apprentice goes LS. Then stands up, ask Vader to go away, says something like: "You are a good man. Never forget that."

Then goes Chuck Norris on the facility taking thousands of soldiers and Imperials with him before finally dying, speaking his last words: "Juno...i love you."

...to dramatic?

Well, to be Dramatic you have to let Juno be the traitor. Let her be the one that shoots This Chuck Norris guy down. Then you get the scene where Juno runs a stream of tears along her face and left.

Oh, please don't yell "NONE SHALL PASS"

• 2 weeks later...

Sidious knew about this "Secret Apprentice" from the beginning. I belive, in the end we can choose, whether we kill Sidious or Vader (the latter is easyer, just blast him with Force Lightning, and he is done for good - like in RotJ). Wasn't this 'None shall pass!' line said during the Yuuzhan Wong War?

I hope that they also let you do some non-canon stuff, like overthrow vader and sidious :p, like there were non-canon storylines in kotor.

Anyways, I think that it will have a lot to do with the apprentice fighting the Imperials in the teaser. You see him take down large starships and kill stormtroopers.

The Ragnos from JK3 was a weaker version of him. His spirit was dormant for thousands of years and he was controlling some Sith wannabe. It was basically you fighting a Dark Jedi with a bit more power than usual. Ragnos himself was one of the most powerful Sith Lords there ever was.

Exactly.

Yeah, Sidious resurrects Maul to fight Vader as a test of his strength. I don't think it will be in this game, though.

Ah Ha, that wonderful story from the Infinites of Star Wars Tales. Wonderful times.

I think Vader is also being a bit emo in the same story, yelling things like "I Hate Myself"

For some reason I always think that This Sirron Kcuhc guy would eithr be killed by Lady Eclipse or have some dealings with the evil Sith Prophets.

Archived