Home

[RP] The Adventures of Shindalar

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply

" Hello Nero." theres something odd about Natalia. Her eyes turn black. Could she be possessed?." Long time no see ,loverboy. Man, you have been missing all the action.

You want me to tell you the long version or the short version," she pulls out a knife" Lets go with the short one."

"Girl, you are not yourself" said Nero noticing her change of eye color and lowered his guard a bit "lower your weapon and let's talk about what's happening" he said calmly to her

"Ferc, get away from her now" he ordered him "she may harm you, get back"

Ferc's eyes start to glow red. Not this again. No!! I'm going back to the dark side at an extreme pace. "No." He said, defiantly. "That is a risk I'm willing to take." He drew out his sword.

"You are unwise to lower your defences." Ferc said, bluntly, to Nero.

"And you are dumber to let your emotions control you Frec!" said Nero, a little angry "that won't help Natalia" he moved his blade to high guard "she will die if she continues this path! both of you will!"

"I have lost comrades before, some slayed by my blade, please reconsider, both of you!"

Nero felt the breeze on the air, and looked back to see Jason, the person from before, materialized from the air, telling him that he was lending his help

"Nice move" said Nero, doing the same as Jason, appearing at his right side, "I don't need your help for now, but if things get ugly, just disarm them, do not kill them or harm them, they are confused"

Natalia inwardly battles herself." Nero, help I can't battle it...I'll try to."Natalia eyes return to normal. She looks at Ferc and Nero ." What happened? Why are your eyes red , Ferc? My love ,what's happening to us?" Her eyes turn red." This is darkness, this is evil. This is the price for turning against Torsh. So be it. Nero join me or follow Torsh. But let us not battle now. Now it is time to choose? " she goes over to Nero and kisses him." What is your choice? "she asks Nero.

"Do you never learn Natalia?" asks Nero " I don't take sides, I'm on this quest for myself"

he looks at her with disappointment and raises his sword, ready to strike, "seems you have already made your choice"

He looked at Ferc, "how about you, will you follow her or stay with your friends?"

Natalia smiled at Jason.She went over to Jason and whispered in his ear." Nero has my machettes. You can vanish and find them , quicker than me. " Natalia puts the protective necklace around Jason's neck." This necklace will keep you safe from attacks.This is my gift to you."

She kisses Jason's cheek.

Natalia looks at Nero." Regret giving me that necklace , yet?'' she laughs at Nero.

"Do you really though that the necklace I gave you will protect him?" said Nero with a smirk, "It's really a bad luck charm, all that has happened to you is because of that"

He looked at Ferc "How quickly you betray others who call you their friend, luckily I did not make that mistake" he said as he got ready for the inevitable confrontation

Nero calculated his odds of survival, and realized that they were pretty slim, then considered an option. "Alright" he said, putting away his sword "seems that I can do nothing to sway you away from your path; I will not intervene then, but if you try to hurt Audrey, I will be forced to, later!"

And with that said, he took one last look at Natalia, "Take good care beautiful" he said to her, and vanished into the forest

Natalia winced as Nero said " beautiful" to her. She regained her composure.

" Now , where gonna need weapons and a plan." Natalia said. She went over to Jason and whispered in his ear." Ferc is Audrey's brother. If he so much as looks like he's in league with him. Well I will leave it up to you to decide punishment. Just to play it safe, your not related to any of the good guys are you?"

Archived