Home

[RP] The Adventures of Shindalar

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply

( at Reclaimer. think of Natalia as the town slut , although if she met a powerful partner that's her equal.... Think Angelina Jolie)

" Good to know. Welcome aboard, Jason. I think things just got a whole lot more interesting." Natalia smirked. " You try having a father who repeatedly tried to kill you. You would have trust issues too ."

Natalia laughed." And a very warped view of men.''

"Natalia, you still have my word: I will follow you to whate'er end, no matter my lineage." Ferc said, after a few moments. He put his sword into his steath.

"My relatives mean nothing to me; Never have. Except, of course, my uncle. But, that's a different story." He said, bluntly. He stood, ready to follow.

As Nero went back to camp to tell the others about what had happened to the others, he began to think about how his plan had been foiled by Natalia's change of heart.

She sure is tricky, he told himself, she seemed to be fighting with herself when I told her to think carefully about her decision. It was troubling to think that now she was his enemy, the girl whom had redeemed herself and fallen to darkness again, we are very fragile, even if we do not accept it, he said to himself, she is not totally lost yet

He arrived back at the camp, and called out his companions, who had the right to know what had happened, "Torsh, Audrey!" he called, "I have something important to tell you!", and as the two emerged from the tent, Nero told them what happened

(OOC: I'm out for tonight, so I expect Jason doing alot of making out and suduction, k? Jk, lol.)

"Try having countless friends and family murdered, and never saying goodbye."

Jason looked down, then back up.

"And your view of men? I hope to fix that."

Jason smiles, knowning he is failing some how.

Natalia went to a nearby lake alone. Nero's words kept haunting her. She got a terrible headache.Natalia ran to find Nero

" He must know the truth before it's to late!' she said to herself.

She couldn't find him." Nero!" she yelled in the forest." Find me before she comes back."

After saying everything he had experienced to the other two, he decided to call it a night, and headed of to the nearest tree, but was too tired to climb it, so he just lay in the grass, looking at the night sky, reflecting about what had happened inside the forest, and as he did so, he started to fall sleep, but he heard a familiar voice and recognized it as Natalia's, but he was too tired, and his injury bothered him still, so he fell sleep.....

Natalia cried in the forest.Something had happened when she was dead.Something had taken over her. She was fighting it. It was winning until Nero called her 'beautiful'.

It was then she started to overpower it.

But now she was alone in the forest.'Has Nero given up on me. Is this my fate?' she cried ,laying on ground, like she had never cried before.

Nero began to feel something inside him as soon as he closed his eyes, another presence was inside him, he felt hot, like in an oven, and when he breathed his lungs hurt. It was overwhelming, like something wanted to get out from inside his very soul, something that wanted to taste blood, to hate, to kill. Nero thought he was going to be devoured by it when he felt another presence, very faint but still there, it was Natalia, and she was crying, he thought that he was feeling the same as her, then he the word 'BEAUTIFUL' in his own voice...

That's when he woke up, gasping for breath, stood up, and ran into the forest, forgetting his weapons, determined to find Natalia

Natalia wandered helplessly through the forest she came upon a river.

" Even before this...thing took over what was I really?" Natalia said. She started walking into the river.

She heard a noise from the forest but paid it no mind.

" All I ever wanted was true love. A family.Kids that I never would treat the way I was treated." she kept walking into the river. She felt a presence and turned around.

Nero decided to go to the lake, the last place where he had seen the three deserters, and hoped he wasn't walking into a trap. I just have to convince myself that she's not evil, that she made a mistake, and that she will return to help Audrey he told himself, If not..., it will not matter, I just have to talk to her!

He arrived at the lake, and saw a crying Natalia down on her knees, and she turned around. "Natalia" he said, "I came to talk to you alone, I have no weapons, I just want to talk"

'' Nero , somethings wrong with me. I think when I died something took over.It's so strong. I am trying to fight it. It's so evil this thing.'' Natalia cries and walks over to Nero" It's obsessed with Ferc and now Jason. Help me" she drops to Nero's knees crying." Help me!"

Torsh and Audrey were now at least twenty miles away from the Metri Lake but not night was falling over Shindala once more.

"I'll rebuild the tent" he said to Audrey hopping off her horse.

"I want to talk tomorrow" he said shyly. Before going in the now made tnent he opened a small plush box and inside it was a silver ring. It glistened under the moonlight but as Audrey came he quickly shut it away.

*yawns* "I'm off" and with that he fell asleep.

Nero said nothing, he looked at the crying Natalia, his heart torn with grief. The truth was that he could do nothing to help her, she had to beat her own demons by herself, but that did not mean that she had to endure the pain by herself. But he thought of a way to lend a hand, it would be very dangerous, like committing suicide, but he had to do it, it would be very hard for the both of them.

"Pull yourself together Natalia!" he said in an angry and cold voice, he hated himself at that moment, but he knew it was necessary. "You're pathetic, you let your emotions influence and guide your actions, betraying those people who stood with you and turning other people who care about you to a path of pain and grief"

He noticed the shocked expression on Natalia's face, as if she was not believing what she just heard, "You want me to help you, you have to defeat your own demons, and in order to do so, you have to fight me" he explained, "Vent all your anger and suffering on me right now" Nero said, and took out a small dagger he always kept hidden, and gave it to Natalia, "kill me right now!' he said to her, "or, control your dark impulses and shut them down with all your will, the decision is up to you" and he turned around, leaving himself exposed for a lethal attack from Natalia.

Natalia really did look shocked. The headache was coming back but she fought it.She dropped the dagger .

" I could never kill you Nero. I love-" she didn't finish her sentence.She started to walk away from him.

' I don't deserve him.' she said to herself. It was getting dark. She climbed up a tree. Since meeting Nero she had begun to love tree climbing.

" Even at my worst Nero , I could never kill you." she said in a high pitched voice from the tree.

Nero looked down at the ground, a wicked smile on his face. "I'm glad to hear to that, Natalia, I knew you could never do it" he looked at her, with eyes darker than a hole in the ground, "I guess it's up to me to show you how it's done!"

---------

In the long time of waiting, Nero had been fighting with his own darkness inside him, but it had been too overwhelming, it fed on the dark decision he had taken of telling Natalia to kill him in rage or spare him. But still, after losing the battle for the control of his body, he still kept fighting it, to prevent from harming Natalia

---------

"Too long have I seen you ignoring and even betraying me", he picked up the dagger the other Nero (the nice one) had given her, "I tasted blood on the arena, and I have a thirst for more" he looked at Natalia with the look a predator gave its prey when he was going to attack

" Then we are not that different, my Nero." Natalia lept of the tree. She was now face to face with Nero.

" Then kill me my love. Punish me for weaknesses or we can fight our demons together.

I can't watch you become evil. Kill me or fight the darkness and we go up in that tree together and celebrate our love, our winning over the darkness."

This is wrong! STOP! he said to his other self, struggling to overthrow the darkness from his mind, he broke free from it's control for a moment. "RUN!' screamed the normal Nero, "Now please go!" he said with all his force, determined to not killed in vain again, he turned from Natalia and started to run in the opposite direction

Natalia stood shocked but regained her composure.She started running after Nero.

She yelled to him." Neither of us can do this alone! We can fight this together.!"

She knew she had never really fought for him like she should have and felt partly responsible for what was happening to him.

'' I will help you Nero even if it means the death of me'' she whispered to herself.

Audrey looked at Torsh and smiled. She was glad to find someone she loved, after she lost everyone in her family. Except for Ferc. Audrey crouched down by Torsh, and whispered gently in his ear. "If you become King... I'll gladly become your Queen. Even if you aren't the king, I'll still be with you." With that, she kissed him on the cheek, and slept in her sleeping bag.

Deep inside her mind, she worried about Ferc. Her long lost brother... being tormented by the Darkness. "Ferc... where ever you are... please be safe. I love you, brother." She used this special technique where she could contact her family members in their minds. Her Grandma taught her this, and it made Audrey feel closer to Ferc. Especially Torsh.

Torsh smiled in his sleep. In the morning a good many hours later he took a deep breath and stepped outside not waking Audrey. He collected all the flower and petals he could find and made a chain out of them and hung them from tree to tree. It was near a lake and he took a deep breath and waited for her patiently.

Natalia froze.She felt Jason's presence.

She yelled to a still running Nero. " Run ,Jason wants you dead!"

She turned to Jason's direction. She had no weapons. She knew she would die if they battled. To protect Nero she would gladly die.

" How much do you know ,Jason?" she had no idea where he was but that he was close.

Archived