Home

[RP] The Adventures of Shindalar

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He turns to Audrey. "You were saying?" He said, sardonically.

Ferc then turns to Natalia. "Evil no longer." He whispers in her ear. He waits to see her reaction. "I love you. I was ready to sacrifice my life for yours, if it had come to that." He then declared loud enough for the others to hear.

Third objective accomplished, now all is well, for now thought Nero, but he did not show it in his face, which showed an smile

"Phew" he exclaimed "you had me a litttle worried there girl, I though my reputation as a small time healer had been destroyed!" he said in a playful tone "and about that kiss thing, I put no feelings put forth when I helped you swallow the medicine, because you truly love this guy" he said, looking at Ferc, "I'm glad you did not kill me, it would have been very unfortunate if you did" he said in a calm-cold voice

"Well then, now after all this, I' hungry, Audrey, how about you be a doll and make breakfast? Im starving!"

"I would. Your example will surly keep me away from the dark path." He replied to her. He stared at a pair of birds flying together nearby. They flew north in perfect unison.

He stabbed his sword into the grass, letting the dew clean the blade. He pulled it out of the grass. It now was entirely white.

"Seems I'll have to get breakfast for myself" said Nero at the sight of the leaving Audrey, he wondered what Torsh wanted to speak to her about

Then he turned to the other two companions, "I'll leave you two love birds alone, I'll have to go find something to eat before I faint" he said in his usual joking voice, and then gathered all his medicine pouches and started for the town, his objective: a juicy breakfast!! ( and some info from Merky)

Ferc tossed a rock onto the lake. He watched as it bounced downstream towards the sun. "My heavy burden? I'm just torn between the past and the present. I can still see the blood of my bretraying friends on my hands. And, I can't find a way to wash it off." He said to Natalia, while looking at his clean hands.

Nero just finished eating breakfast :xp:

"Ah, that was great" he said as he payed the bill and got out to walk, to help his body digest the food, and on his way, he noticed a paper on the floor, he picked it up, and read that a contest was taking place in town today

I bet the others are entering too, he said to himself, "this is going to be great" he said it out loud, and everybody turned in his direction

"What? have you never been happy before?" he said to the people that were staring at him "go back to your own business already"

After that, he headed to where the contest was taking place, he registered, looking forward to the fun

Nero had just finished registering when he saw two familiar faces, both Ferc and Torsh were in line to enter the contest, and he approached them.

"You guys want to have fun too?" he asked them "you have no chance of winning now that I have entered it, so you should just go back to camp" he said in a playful voice

He noticed that Nero had joined in for a battle too.

"Course I am" he replied to Ferc. Then he gave a note to both of them.

"I know we are good friends but this is where we turn nasty" he grinned devlishly. Suddenly the line went down by half. The tournament had begun. Suddenly Torsh was paired up with a weird women as Nero and Ferc were too!

Soon he was thrown into one of the battle arenas out of ten.

[CSI says hello, and expresses his compliments to us. "Good job! Keep up."] Thank you CSI!!! :D

Nero laughed, "We are now friends, huh?" he said to the both of them, "ok, I guess I can live with that"

---------------------------

After all the preparations were complete, Nero had put on his battle gear:

-some cut out gloves with some metal armor on them

-chest and back protection, but nothing in the shoulders, to keep him agile

-light protection in his arms to be agile and at the same time protected,

-his longsword inhis back, ready to be drawn outm and his knife on his side

ready for a quick cut

He headed of into the ready area of the place, ready to fight

Archived