Which Tales are your favorites?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Which Tales are your favorites?

• Lord Malak's Jaw-Dropping Day by Tysyacha
    • [Fic] Galactic Comedy Central: The Daily Korrbolt by JediMaster12
    • Sharing Blame by Darth Stephanie
    • Boba Fett: Menacing Hunter or Imbecile with Cool Stuff? by Grace
    • [Fic] The Exam by Topsite

machievelli gave us a funny topic to work with this month, and I'm looking forward to some good laughs.

Please leave comments for the writers--we all enjoy learning about how to improve our writing.

You can vote for more than one entry, but you can only vote once, so make your vote count! The voting eadline is 10 days from today: 15 Aug 07, 10:00 CDT (UTC -5). However, you can make comments anytime you want.

Lord Malak's Jaw-Dropping Day by Tysyacha

[Fic] The Exam by Topsite

Sharing Blame by Darth Stephanie

Boba Fett: Menacing Hunter or Imbecile with Cool Stuff? by Grace

[Fic] Galactic Comedy Central: The Daily Korrbolt by JediMaster12

• 2 weeks later...

All right, ED. :) Since it seems it's me FTW this time, I'm going to keep in step with machievelli's partial theme of "falling". However, "falling" has more than one meaning...

The theme I pick for the next Javyar's contest is (drumroll, please): "The Great Fall."

Otherwise known as "Steppin' to the Dark Side"! In real life, I've always wondered what makes people decide to break laws or do other dirty deeds. What will make your character experience his or her "Great Fall"? Explore his/her/its motives. Is s/he tempted towards this folly, or dead-set upon it from the very beginning? Will your character(s) deal with pangs of guilt and a penalty for their mistake? What kind?

Three weeks from now will be Sept. 5. Hope that'll be enough time, and I really hope you enjoy writing your stories for this late-summer installment of Javyar's Cantina!

Thank you for the votes, the comments, and support. Couldn't have won without you!

S bolshim uvazheniem (With greatest respect),

Tysyacha

Archived