Home

Jedi stuck in the 50s

jordie8472

My main toon that I've been working on forever it seems has been stuck at level 52 forever. Each time I come back I leave because I have nothing to do with him. So, I was wondering what can I do at level 52 to finally get some good xp and increase some levels? I'm not much into grouping and have both RotW and ToOW.

Guest DarthMaulUK

Wookiee world is your best bet for grinding to be honest. Have you done the legacy quest? Boring but good xp. Mustafar will be too difficult right now for you.

I have the same issue, im a Lvl 50 Jedi (Dark Side) on Bria, trying to find some people to do missions and or gridning but it appears that most of the time its very difficult to find lower level players as i constantly run into Lvl 70+ player mobs everywhere i go....sigh...

well, i got my alt activated....needed a "Doctor" for my city, went from cl21-cl32 between yesterday and today, all Naboo quests, right now I'm at boss nass' spot. I am starting to hate the 'grind', I'm not even sure what level i'll be by the end of talus. probably 50? maybe i'll have to kill a ton of graulers on dantooine...sell the hide and make $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$. lol maybe go in space, I wonder if that restuss space mission gives xp...

btw medic is alot of fun. :)

Archived