Home

Guitar Hero III

Negative Sun

Why would they have Ozzy on the Aerosmith Guitar hero? :D
That's my precise problem with the concept of a single-band version of the game. No variety! I'd like to see a single-genre version, though. 'Metal Hero', for instance, or 'Classic Rock Hero', or somesuch. I think that's much more realistic, and would be more fun. Because as is they're really limiting their audience to only people who like Aerosmith.

Why would they have Ozzy on the Aerosmith Guitar hero? :D

They are obviously not going to have the entire soundtrack done by Aerosmith. Since no one would buy the game if it only included songs from one band. They are just going to have the main focus be on Aerosmith. Just like Guitar Hero 3 did with Slash.

They are obviously not going to have the entire soundtrack done by Aerosmith. Since no one would buy the game if it only included songs from one band. They are just going to have the main focus be on Aerosmith.

I knew that. I was just giving you crap.

I've made it to the last tier on expert. I beat the Iron Maiden song but I can't beat the others. There are also a few I can't do in the bonus set list. Not sure where Impulse sits on the difficulty level, but that's my favorite one to play.

What about boss battles? I admit that Tom Morello was pretty hard but it took me a few tries to beat him
:lol: You're kidding, right? I thought Slash was pretty hard. He was the only one that could legitimately beat me (not counting the 'aww, I ran out of time and you cheated' type of losing).

• 4 weeks later...

I was actually kind of dissapionted with GH3. I expected better graphics from the PS2 game that i got. I played it on my uincle's PS3 and it is a whole lot better graphically. MOst of the animations besides the guitarists are very wooden and unconvincing on the PS3.

Archived