Home

Story mode Idea!!!!!

deathclone

Ya know, imagine if Battlefornt was more realistic to the armies cause it would mean 5000 CIS units vs. 1000 Republic units hmmm, not adding all the CIS vehicles same with the Empire to the Rebels.

i think that would be cool but... i would take awhile to win wouldnt it.

maybe not....

i guess depending on how you fought and how fast and accurate your units were. but then that would make swbf a sort of strategy game...

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

you ARE 12 arent you?

(crackin up)

what ever.

actually Aayla Secura didn't die.

Neither did her master.....

Hmmm, arguing with someone calling people spider experts is just feeding the trolls.

Aayla Secura didn't die?

Wha... Its like saying Aeris didn't die...

Source plz or didn't happen.

Well, to be fair I would wish her death to be a bit more heroic, or on the other end of the spectrum, turns back with a shock in her face.

• 8 months later...

All of the factions are completely even. One isn't better than another. Personally, I like the Empire the most. I don't think that they are better, I just like them more. And if you all are so worried about other people spelling, this isn't the right forum for you. I just spell the right way most of the time because I like other people to be able to read my posts.

Hoth. Empire is better than Rebels. Thus the factions are not completely even. Various maps might be even, but in certain ones, one side is positioned advantageously. And spelling correctly really does help, since this is a discussion forum. Not mandatory, obviously, but it's nice to be able to read without a 13375p34|< interpreter.

• 9 months later...

Archived