I need help with a computer panel. Why does the computer panel in

tar_m10ab_s -> Blueprint, Placeables -> comppnl002

not work?

Any help would be highly appreciated!

Take care

That's the heating control panel right?

It's always worked for me...

Have you deleted any files by mistake?

Hm, that is really strange. My game crashes / is stuck. I'll try another approach as soon as possible. Which text lines do you get when accessing the main panel???

Do you know what putting the power cell into the heating system actually does GAMEWISE? I could not figure that out yet.

If you have scripting experience I could need a partner in crime!

Take care

I am done with that level, except the main panel. I compared the .utp files of the heat panel and the main panel. They both look identical. But unfortunately my game freezes if I click on the main panel.

The dialog file is there also. Though the check that determines availability could be the problem. Can someone please check tar10_mainpanel.dlg and look up whats written in Script that determines availability? I have the entry k_con_tokens (what does that script check?).

Help, please

I am done with that level, except the main panel. I compared the .utp files of the heat panel and the main panel. They both look identical. But unfortunately my game freezes if I click on the main panel.

The dialog file is there also. Though the check that determines availability could be the problem. Can someone please check tar10_mainpanel.dlg and look up whats written in Script that determines availability? I have the entry k_con_tokens (what does that script check?).

Help, please

I sent both files to you. Hopefully you can get things working.

Archived