Home

Restoration of Shuma the Hutt

Seamhainn

Hello!

You can get the restoration here:

http://www.embdena.de/images_beitraege/downloads/Shuma.rar

Just toss the file into your modules folder and enjoy.

Some things of note:

You need to start a new game to encounter Shuma. An alternative way would be to warp to the module, but you should not have visited Dantooine before (from Taris or Unknown World for example).

Some testers noted that the restoration would make the game buggy. I must admit I did not test it with a full playthrough. But I am pretty sure that the bugs only occured because the testers just saved the .git file into their override folder. Here you get Shuma totally integrated into the module, and I am confident that the game is thus bugfree.

Also a note for modders: Shuma only has the generic Hutt VOs. If you want to make a sidequest around him, or enhance his encounter further it can be done quite easily, starting from his dialog file.

I don't want to elaborate on him any further as it is just a restoration.

Take care

• 4 weeks later...

i just thought of an i9ntriguing addon to this mod if anybody wants to do it.

my idea is taking bounty idea from lower taris hutt, and the swoop racing hutt from tatooine, then upper taris hutt dueling set up 3 script bits together for this hutt so you can hunt down new dantooine based bounty, swoop on dantooine, and duel a new batch of dantooine opponents!!

Archived