Home

90SK's tunics

90SK

I don't think I'll be doing a mod based off of Jolee's clothing, even though I definitely agree that it's a cool model. I fact, I noticed some similarities between that model and the Sith Assassin robe model in K2, which acts as the base for this mod. Unfortunately, Jolee's robe isn't included in the K2 game files, and I don't really want to make it for K1 when there wouldn't be a decent female variant.

Hmmm... I didn't even think of that. Well i am very greatfull for this mod. Thank you for the work.

Now i just need to go find out how to make my own mod. I'm an artist who works in the gaming industry and doing the texture edits will be easy for me. it looks like it's all the model replacing stuff that will make my head spin. I have just entered the modding hoby arena. I'm sure bastila robe replacements for female jedi robes has been done to death but maybe if i get this figured out i'll do that coupled with a jolee robe replacement for male jedi robe(if that would work It looks like they might share the same texture files). Jolee-clothing/Jedi-robe mod here i come!

• 2 weeks later...

I've submitted an update to this mod, with some sizable tweaks (it's not a patch: the old version must be uninstalled before this one can work). The update includes two new robes. It should be available on KotORFiles within the next day or so.

screenshotny6.jpg

This mod replaces the Revan robe model, so the old robes are still the same. The padawan robe isn't replaced by this mod: look for the basic Jedi robe and Dark Jedi robe, the Matukai robe...those are the only ones that I remember replacing, but there are definitely more. They should mostly all show up at some point in the game, so don't worry about it too much.

• 2 years later...

Archived