Home

[K1] [WIP] Rocket Launcher/Grenade Launcher/Sniper Rifle

Sithspecter

Hey guys! In Team Hutt's work on Sleheyron, I'm bringing in three new classes of items, as the topic says, Rocket Launcher, Grenade Launcher, and Sniper Rifle. I always wanted the Rocket Launcher especially, so I've started with it. I'm going to make about four different items for each new class, one standard, three unique. I'll make completely new models for each, and new ammunition. Here's my work on the rocket launcher. I've made the rocket, but I'm using the Ion Rifle model for now. The rocket will be completely awesome once KAurora 3 comes out and I'll add smoke. The fire doesn't look too good, but I'm going to work on it. Here are a few screens:

arocket3-1.jpg

arocket.jpg

another_rocket.jpg

I'm going to vastly increase the range of the sniper class. The range will be about 70-80 m instead of 26m. But, it will also include awareness bonuses so your PC can see that far.

Cool stuff SS :)

So the bolts fired by the guns are actualy models ? I thought they where textures or something.

Anyway, its great you're doing these crazy expirements, I humbly bow at your feet oow, wize master ;)

Keep up the crazy stuff SS !

Cool stuff SS :)

So the bolts fired by the guns are actualy models ? I thought they where textures or something.

Anyway, its great you're doing these crazy expirements, I humbly bow at your feet oow, wize master ;)

Keep up the crazy stuff SS !

The bolts aren't actually models, but you can implement new models. I'm not sure how to change blaster bolt color, because when you import a model, it's just an aurora base, and a ref or something. When Magnus comes out with Kaurora3, I'll add smoke which will be totally awesome. About the wise master, I'm just blushing with pride.

Cooooooool!

I think when that rocket hits its target the word BOOOOOM! would be in order?

:xp:

Not sure, but I will make an explosion noise. I really wish that I could make a frag explosion when the rocket hits, but I don't think that's possible. If anyone knows how, please tell me. Also, Dark Jedi can deflect rockets, which is weird, but interesting...

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived