Home

Metroid Movie

jedispy

Who should play the part of Samus Aran in a Metroid Movie?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Who should play the part of Samus Aran in a Metroid Movie?

• Natasha Henstridge (famous for the Species movies)
    • Natalie Portman (Famous for her role in the Star Wars prequels)
    • Keira Knightly (Famous for lots of movies, and for being magically delicious)
    • Kristanna Loken (Famous for Bloodrayne and Terminator 3)
    • Carrie Anne Moss (Famous for the Matrix trilogy)
    • Jessica Alba (Famous for Fantastic Four and other movies)
    • Other: Make a suggestion

We all know of the rumors about a possible Metroid movie in the making. My question is this:

Who should play the part of Samus Aran?

Natasha Henstridge

Natalie Portman

Keira Knightly (Natalie #2 if you wish)

Kristanna Loken

Carrie Anne Moss

Jessica Alba

Other: Make a suggestion

Kristanna Loken has my vote.

Kristanna Loken has my vote too. She does the 'badass girl' role very well, whereas some of the others (Jessica Alba, Natalie Portman, Keira Knightly) are a bit too fragile-looking. Not that I don't like them -- in fact Natalie Portman and Keira Knightly are two of my favorite actresses -- I just don't picture them being Samus. After all, I've been best friends with Samus since long before I'd ever heard of them! ;)

It is true. If you look the word "fine" in the Encyclopedia Britannica there's a picture of Keira Knightly there as an example.

I asked a buddy of mine this question earlier today and he recommended Hayden Panettiere (the cheerleader from Heroes). 39.gif While she would be fun to watch running around in a Varia Suit I have to go with Inyri's "bad ass" comment.

Am I the only one who knows how to spell Keira Knightley? :giveup: And yea, she is magically delicious.

I don't really have an interest in seeing a Metroid movie, as I've never played any of the games, and I wouldn't want to see Keira in one either, but she's definitely the best actress on that list. I'd probably end up seeing it anyway, though, so I'd go with Alba. She can't act to save her life, but she's rather hot.

Kristanna Loken most likely, though I'd prefer Natasha Henstridge due to hotness. Carrie Anne Moss seems pretty tough but I don't see her doing video game characters. All the other girls are too much of a bunch of, um, "cats" for the asskicker role of Samus.

• 2 weeks later...
It is true. If you look the word "fine" in the Encyclopedia Britannica there's a picture of Keira Knightly there as an example.

I asked a buddy of mine this question earlier today and he recommended Hayden Panettiere (the cheerleader from Heroes). 39.gif While she would be fun to watch running around in a Varia Suit I have to go with Inyri's "bad ass" comment.

Lol, heroes is so cool

Ipicked Jessica Alba, for the fact that I know that she is most likely the only one thats blonde. If anyone has Played Metriod Prime 3, you'll notice Samus has blonde hair.

Other than the hair, the post is pretty much open to whoever does it the best, because Samus doesn't talk, so there is no speech issues.

BTW, is there an official site for the movie yet?

Archived