Home

Who the ****?

Shmargin

:violin:

Do you garden Shmargin? It's like that. Sometimes you have to prune the shrubs to get healthy growth. Healthy, like this thread.

Now turn that frown upside down.

Btw, the thread was closed by someone who predates you. ;-)

As real as the sqrt(-1).

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha :lol::lol::lol::lol:

also tk was probably high when he posted in this thread and is most likely high as i type this ****ing oregon and its health care roulette and legal weed and mountain bikes also notice how i didn't tie the "he's high" thing with the gardening metaphor he used into one big ****ty joke in addition

tk is my west coast life partner which i hear is now the pc term for gay **** buddy

:confused:

man, I really don't know how you guys stand this forum. I'd be clicking through all of the other LucasArts forums, but when I hit this one I get thrown back to the opposite side of my room. I then have an out-of-body experience as a slowly move through a black void towards a bright light. When I get close enough I ask if it is god, then I reach out and touch it, and realize it's my monitor displaying the Sam&Max forums in the darkness of my room.

Well, if you read his post, he confuses the Sam & Max forums with God, so I think it means were on the right track to a very successful forum.

God is evil, spiteful, and controlling. So I don't know... I guess it depends which god.

I noticed that nothing else on Lucasforums is really centered around something going on now except us on the subject of Sam and Max. Although you might be able to count the Psychonauts forum for Brutal Legend, or maybe the Indiana Jones forum for the new movie (flop) coming out.

Archived