Home

Tring to make a new villian

Hello Everyone!

Team Wraids project is moving swiftly and We will have finished the first module in about 15 days atthis current rate.

But I have a problem, I want to add a new sith lord called darth venom.He is a reskin of Darth Bandon. I do not have a clue on how to make his skin without skinning bandon as well.

Any ideas?

-DarthRevan243

Hello Everyone!

But I have a problem, I want to add a new sith lord called darth venom.He is a reskin of Darth Bandon. I do not have a clue on how to make his skin without skinning bandon as well.

That would involve 2DA editing, 2 of them. Using KotorTool for that ;)

Appearnce 2DA and the heads 2DA.

In the Appearnce.2DA look up the Row where Bandons body is. I don't know the number out of my head, but you'll have to Copy that one.

You'll have to some minor adjustments. Altering TexA and RaceTex columns so they point to the right texture to be used.

You'll also have to alter the heads column and all.

Anyway, Darkkender has this tutorial on how to edit these files.

CLICK

The tutorial adds a new appearnce to be selectable as PC character, though it should give you enough info to do your villian.

Most mods do already use their own variations of appearance.2da so be careful when it comes to mod conflicts.

News flash! There is this mod installation tool... called TSL Patcher... it like does this so 2da conflict chances are at a minimum.

Hello Everyone!

Team Wraids project is moving swiftly and We will have finished the first module in about 15 days atthis current rate.

Any ideas?

-DarthRevan243

You'll have to also specify a new file name for Venom. Like for Darth Bandon the original is N_DarthBand01, you'll have to change it to something like N_DarthBand07 or something. Then in appearance .2da copy bandon's line and change textureb to N_DarthBand07.

Archived