Home

Need modders!

DarthRevan243

I'll just repeat the posts Ulmont and I did on filefront forums...

Canyon Workshops is in the Middle of a really big project. If you want to help go to:

http://canyonworkshops.proboards61.com/index.cgi?board=su&action=display&thread=1208022569 9

Give us a list of your work and skills (which we will evaluate) and if it meets the cut, welcome aboard.

Would also like to say that we need at least 2 members to do the:

Scripting and merchants-Me

Skinning-wraithprince

Leader and items-Ulmont

Animating-Nobody yet!

Modle building-Ferc Kast

General Help-Jake Dekari

Meaning we need 7 more members to join at http://canyonworkshops.proboards61.com/index.cgi? or the mod might not get finished!

The first project is based on masks and dialoge. There will be lots of cool added masks inculuding the X-DH2 helmet. There will be quite a few merchants to sell these items.

The second project is going to make now armour like the Sith Assault Armour. There will be some building od .mod files (e.g) lips and modules. This is part 2 to the first project.

The third project is Called The True Sith. The mod starts when you kill malak and the end of the game, except you don't realise that malak has a holocron that keeps him alive. Sice he is weak you Force Persuade him to tell you where it is, he tells you it is on Jambiim. When you get these you find that the population have been corruped by the molocrons incresing power. You fight malaks ghost at a number of times as he pops up throughout the planet. You see a vision of malak being revived by the 'True Sith'! You rush to the Jambiim arena to find that the holocron has just turned the entire planet into a radio-active dump. You fight loads of corrupted people and sith. You then fight thr more powerful revived malak and destroy his holocron. but because malak has been revived he dosen't die. He runs away to korriban to use his new Force Harvester to bring back the dead sith of taris, the dead of korrian academy and the jedi on dantooine. He converts them as well. You then fight malak on another planet: Hoth.You again fight and kill malak, you have now beaten the game but the True Sith escape and revan runs after them.

Project 4 is the endar spire add on that team wraid are doing. It has been intergrated with this total conversion and will be adding another two ships for you to visit after the endar spire: The Mora Sharp and The Taun Shock. On the Mora Sharp you will meet some aliens, republic soldiers and jedi. One jedi will send you on a side quest to retrive some spice from a room. You are the only one who can fit in the space suit, when you get there I will be waiting to fight you for it. Yes, I will be in the mod as a yoda species! After battle you retrive the spice and give it to the jedi. The main quest is you have to rescue Krat Shan, bastilas brother. After talk with the captain you are set up with free acsess to the merchant who will sell you free items. You will also be given lightsaber combat lessons with Jedi Master Dar-Bin-Jaw. You are then able to use lightsabers (You need to that if) You're going to then board the Taun Shock and fight through loads of sith and reach the bridge. You see Krat Shan in a cage held by Darth Bandon's apprentice: Darth Venom! You fight and free Krat. After he joins your party and you meet up with carth and you go to taris.

Project 5 is a utility band like the TSL warp and cheat band that Lit Ridi made. It will warp you around the galaxy and will spawn dead stuff, no one knows what this means. Only Ulmont knows. It will also spawn Jedi to help you fight in the game.

Project 6 is going to let you meet revan (Not like the tomb on korriban revan, he's not hostile), You'll meet him in the tomb on korriban and then see him again on the ravager. He will help you fight nihilus as well!

Project 7 is mad....GIZKAS! AND LOTS OF 'EM! The're will be a gizka infestation and you get to kill them all! HA HA HA HA HA!!

Project 8 is called Consumed By Hunger! On malachor instead of the giant storm beast...red lightning beams Nihilus down without his mask as your PC took it, he thens starts holding force lightning on you and your PC limps over to Nihilus and pauses the lightning. Enraged, Nihilus fights you PC. When it's over Nihilus does his gbgbgbhbtbghnohj noise and you get the opition to say:

1. Do, don't try it

2.Then you are more a fool than I thought

Then he uses drain force from you but your PC reflects it over to Nihilus and he falls to the ground consumed by his own hunger and at last he finally fades away.

So please join Canyon Workshops as it will help us more than you know!

-DarthRevan243

Rueben is right about the email thing, we arent supposed to post email addresses, they attract spambots ;). As far as the project you guys are working on, you might want to give a little more information about it to spark people's interest. Also, the link you gave does not work :/.

Thats Ulmonts job since he's team leader. Contact him for info

I don't think you are really going about this the right way. People aren't going to be interested if you just say, "Go talk to this guy about it." Even the website is a little hazy on what it is exactly you guys are working on. It's usually a good idea to post at least some information about the mod/mods you guys are working on.

I have to agree with Gsccc above.

Thats Ulmonts job since he's team leader. Contact him for info

Then it would also be his job as the team leader to be the one to post the thread, no?

I'll give you a shot to fix the first post with some details or something to make this thread worthwhile, otherwise I have to close this as an advertisement...

Thatswhat I said to Ulmont. We may not do ALL of it but we'll do our best. And you're acting like I'm the only one doing it. Look at this list of modders:

Ulmont

DarthRevan243

WraidPrince

Jake Dakari

Ferc Kast

Narrkhatou

Spartan0728

They are all experienced modders and we don't intend to rush this. We want to make this as good as the BrotherHood Of Shadow Mod. Is there a scripter that wants to join? I'm alone right now and need a pal :(

They are all experienced modders and we don't intend to rush this. We want to make this as good as the BrotherHood Of Shadow Mod. Is there a scripter that wants to join? I'm alone right now and need a pal :(

BoS took two years and over 600 scripts. And an incredible amount of dedication. You guys should focus on creating a more simple mod, say one planet. Team Hutt is expecting for just Sleheyron to take a whole year, and I must say, we've got quite a few of the best, about 15 or so team members. I'm not saying this can't be done, but I'm just trying to warn you. BTW, what's your definition of experienced?

Seriously, we can do this! My definition of experienced is that person has done some really popular and helpful mods:

Ulmont-Sith Assault Armour

WraidPrince-Super Skin Mod(Now lost)

Ferc Kast-Recruit Ferc Kast

Narrkhatou-TSL Windows Vista Fix

Jake Dakari-Sith Lightsaber Mod

We can do this together.

WHOO!!!

Thats alot of work you know Revan!

And I've seen you on the Forums, but you don't seem to know what your on about half thetime (No offence intended).

This may be out of your hands. Even if you are in a group.

I'm relatively new to modding and stuff, and so even I know when to quit.

And my perception of knowing when someone is experienced is when they have created a Large and complicated mod.

~The Doctor is out!

Then we'll make it! We are nt willing to just give up 'cos it's big. You've got to be determined Mrater_Crush.

On to you sithspecter...

We want to add some stuff to K1 mostly to make a giant mod that is set after you beat malak at the end of the game. There will be new areas and I mean NEW areas like the temple mod. The one that we're doing at the moment is the genosis arena where you fight 52enemies: 25 sith, 25 corrupted beings,malak and bandon. It wil look a bit like a roman collisium.

UPDATE!

We are restoring the cantina on nar shaddaa. It's going to have us in it! We're still working on the plot but will update on it soon!

Archived