Home

dark side padawan mod...

Jedi Master Aagin

I feel like asking a question: Why would you need him to turn you to a dark jedi at the beggining? it would be the sae out come o fjust doing endar spire then do a skip taris mod and then your a jedi in like 15 minutes. And you will still be lvl 1 you will have the level up thing on you but once you do the jedi training it auto makes u jedi so ull be a lvl 1 (soldier/scoundral/w.e) and a lvl 1 jedi class so its really gonna be the same out come but with doing the fun endar spire and walking around on dantooine for like 5 minutes.

I feel like asking a question: Why would you need him to turn you to a dark jedi at the beggining? it would be the sae out come o fjust doing endar spire then do a skip taris mod and then your a jedi in like 15 minutes. And you will still be lvl 1 you will have the level up thing on you but once you do the jedi training it auto makes u jedi so ull be a lvl 1 (soldier/scoundral/w.e) and a lvl 1 jedi class so its really gonna be the same out come but with doing the fun endar spire and walking around on dantooine for like 5 minutes.

easy.

i like the endar spire and taris, and i want to give those vulkars some extreme hurt!

i also dont believe in skipping astoryling, and i am always lightside, so i want to see what the darkside is like.

ok... simple then since its probably not the best thing to make someone make a mod when you could use a already made tool.

1)Start a new game

2)Save it before you do anything

3)Open up KSE (kotor save game editer)

4)Change your class to jedi whatever

5) not to sure but i think you gotta add the feat: Force Senseitive

6)open the game and when you level up you got force powers

I'm not sure how it will effect dantooine, but make sure you change your class to a jedi 1 and not add the jedi class as a new one.

takes to long? you got to be jokeing.... so mabey 3-5 minutes is long? you just gotta press a few buttons and open a window... its not like im telling you to make the mod yourself...And why would trsk be a dark jedi? he'd be a dark jedi on a republic ship.. really normal for them to have huh?

takes to long? you got to be jokeing.... so mabey 3-5 minutes is long? you just gotta press a few buttons and open a window... its not like im telling you to make the mod yourself...And why would trsk be a dark jedi? he'd be a dark jedi on a republic ship.. really normal for them to have huh?

i would use it with the old empire vs the new republic order mod

that would make sense

• 3 weeks later...

Archived