Home

What is the craziest thing you ever did - in game, one answer But you can repeat -

Defeating the game without going Prestiege class. I did this very recently when I was going for most of the Lightsaber forms. But didn't realize Kavar gave you Juyo as well as the Temple mod.

You can comment on what another person's said after posting the fact. This can be your opinion, but don't have a go at people because of what they did. Laughing is ok, nothing more.

We moderators monitor threads for rules violations and topicality and following the rules here goes without saying. We'll take care of any problem posts. If there's a problem, people should use the 'report post' button. Not that I expect trouble, mind you. :) --Jae

I actually allowed the hunters in the Dantooine cave to take Vrook, and even secured the device so he couldn't escape, I didn't even try saving him or anything while on Dantooine, it was rather fun.

Hmm...I unequipped everything for all three party members and punched Nihilus to death because I could. Well, I sort of got tired when he was at 25% health, so I just whipped out a lightsaber and finished him off.

And I once accidentally missed the trigger that starts Sion's conversation, manually started the conversation, and wound up spawning two Sions. The first one went down normally (and stayed dead), but fortunately the second one triggered the next conversation.

• 2 weeks later...

The first time I beat the game I did it without a prestige class, because I just totally missed it. That was just more stupid than crazy. The whole time I was like, "I wonder when I'll get my prestige class." And then Kreia died and the game was over.

The whole time I was like, "I wonder when I'll get my prestige class." And then Kreia died and the game was over.

:rofl:

Another for me: I almost always take Atton and Mira to Goto's yacht for story reasons, even though Atton has only just become a Jedi, and doesn't have enough Force points to even use the powers I've given him, and Mira's still at level 8. Makes the whole thing excruciatingly difficult, especially because the layout of the yacht is so confusing that I usually wind up wandering through the whole ship before finding myself...er, finding the Exile.

Archived