Home

Euro 08

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well' date=' Brazil seems incapable of beating Norway (check the stats), so if, by some miracle Norway gets in a position to knock them out, they might be in trouble. Otherwise I agree with you:D[/quote']

Lol, Norway and France are there bogey teams.

Huh... Too much stars in a team never does good!!! That's the Argentina/Brazil case.

And their sooper style of playing with loads of tehnique won't work with rough,fast,well placed-on-field teams.

But I can say one thing: Argentina/Brazil sure knows how to put up a good show :)

Huh... Too much stars in a team never does good!!! That's the Argentina/Brazil case.

And their sooper style of playing with loads of tehnique won't work with rough,fast,well placed-on-field teams.

You mean like Germany, Italy, France, Greece, Sweeden? Oh don't Spain play a similar way and didn't they beat a whole load of the above? Personally I think your wrong...

But I can say one thing: Argentina/Brazil sure knows how to put up a good show :)

They do more than that... Brazil are the most successful nation in football for a reason.

I don't agree. Spain HAS STARS, but those stars RUN. They don't wait for sooper passes from defenders so they can score. Look where that style brought Ronaldfisho!!!

Do you know why C. Ronaldo is so good? Besides tehnique, he runs and passes and helps the build-up play.

I don't agree. Spain HAS STARS, but those stars RUN. They don't wait for sooper passes from defenders so they can score. Look where that style brought Ronaldfisho!!!

Do you know why C. Ronaldo is so good? Besides tehnique, he runs and passes and helps the build-up play.

Both Kaka and Messi are better players than Cristiano Sulky Ronaldo.

See your clearly not at all in touch with the current Brazil team, else you would know that Ronaldinho hasn't played for Brazil in over 10 months. As such I can't think your opinion is based on a logical deduction of the evidence, but rather based on an incorrect prejudice that players have to work hard.

Brazil won the World Cup in '02 with three of the laziest players in the whole competition in their first team, (Ronaldo, Rivaldo and Ronaldinho).

In the current team Dunga is the manager and Brazil are disciplined and hard working in defence and Dunga got rid of quite a few of the stars as he didn't think they were right for the team.

Well that's exactly what I said!!! In 02 Brazil won the cup cauze it had those lazy guys, who want good passes so they can show off. Their luck Brazil has good support players, thus they received their good passes and scored...

But are you brazilian or something...?

Well that's exactly what I said!!!

No it's not - that was Brazil of 2002 - though I would contend they would still beat most teams today - however what they were like in 2002 is irrelevant. Your views are outdated; how many Brazil games have you watched over the last 10 months? What is your opinion formed from?

In 02 Brazil won the cup cauze it had those lazy guys, who want good passes so they can show off. Their luck Brazil has good support players, thus they received their good passes and scored...

I'm not sure that actually made sense, however a team is made up of 11 players who all have different jobs to do - some times it is necessary for a player to be lazy for their team so you are fresh when you receive the ball. Fernando Torres was an example of this for Spain, rarely did you see him pressing opposition defenders; ergo the tactic is not outdated; especially considering he scored the winner.

But are you brazilian or something...?

No, I'm not Brazilian; though my coaches are.

Brazil's and Argentina's reign is over. The Euro is much harder then WC, cauze weak teams like China, Koreea, Ghana, Ecuador etc ( teams from Africa,Asia,Eastern part of South Americ, Central America)...

And you certainly have a lot of evidence to support that "info".

Sure, we won five WCs by pure luck playing that way.

In the current team Dunga is the manager and Brazil are disciplined and hard working in defence and Dunga got rid of quite a few of the stars as he didn't think they were right for the team.

Unfortunately, he could be doing a better job by now.

Well' date=' Brazil seems incapable of beating Norway (check the stats), so if, by some miracle Norway gets in a position to knock them out, they might be in trouble. Otherwise I agree with you [/quote']

You'll never let that piece of trivia go away, will you? :xp:

And you certainly have a lot of evidence to support that "info".

To be fair its hard to use evidence when there isn't any.

Unfortunately, he could be doing a better job by now.

Aye qualifying results haven't been good so far; but lets be honest you want a bad qualifying campaign where you finish 4th and only just sneak in... As those are the World Cup's you then go onto win ;)

To be honest I don't actually think Dunga is the man for the job; personally I think there are several changes needed to the midfield uni that need to be made. If I were manager I'd convert Lucio into a holding midfield player; as I think ironically a player of Dunga's mould and quality is what is missing.

TBH, Brazil is my least favorite team XD!!! Long Live Netherland!!! Actually, national teams never interests me!!! And I simply don't like Brazil. They disappointed me in WC6 cauze they lost for FRANCE!!!! FRANCE *******************!!!!

TBH, Brazil is my least favorite team XD!!! Long Live Netherland!!! Actually, national teams never interests me!!! And I simply don't like Brazil. They disappointed me in WC6 cauze they lost for FRANCE!!!! FRANCE *******************!!!!

"Prejudice is opinion without judgement". - Voltaire

Don't worry at no point did I think, it was anything but an emotional decision - we all have teams that we like and dislike. However I find it strange you dislike Brazil on the basis of them playing badly at just one tournament. They are usually wonderful to watch.

Archived