Home

Mira in Visquis base

always take them out with mira its more fun, and i love the callange and the aclomplishment when u kill 'em all =D. and i also get some good weapons from them like, i got my heavy mandalorian blaster and heavy blaster from them =] and i still use them now... well Mira uses 2 light sabers now but atton uses them.

Psst.

I cheat.

I use stealth when I'm Mira, and go straight to Visquis when I'm the Exile...

I know, I'm terrible. :^:

Yeah, I´ve fought and beat the ubese with Mira at level six, but I had saved up like 20 medpacks, which I used. A nice upgraded blaster is the way to go. Honestly, these days I just cheat my way through that part, can´t be bothered with it.

As Burnseyy said: I know, I´m terrible. :xp:

-HOP

Yeah, I´ve fought and beat the ubese with Mira at level six, but I had saved up like 20 medpacks, which I used. A nice upgraded blaster is the way to go. Honestly, these days I just cheat my way through that part, can´t be bothered with it.

As Burnseyy said: I know, I´m terrible. :xp:

-HOP

Just cheat if you'll waste your time doing things fairly. If you're going to go back and forth between the Ebon hawk and the Yavin Rodian to sell spikes, grenades, and medpacks... just use a ****** cheat for credits and spare yourself an hour!

Just cheat if you'll waste your time doing things fairly. If you're going to go back and forth between the Ebon hawk and the Yavin Rodian to sell spikes, grenades, and medpacks... just use a ****** cheat for credits and spare yourself an hour!

Said like a true cheat!

:xp:

but yes, that part of the game, IS incredibly monotonous.

Words of truth.

Hooray for cheating! :clap2:

-HOP

I like how they added the 'stealth run' feat. I absolutely favor that feat more than almost anything. Although I don't exactly need it, I'm glad I can go through any mission without having to fight. I often just go through and see what goodies there are. If they are terrible, I just reload the scene and go again w/out the need for violence.

Yeah, its nice to be able to be in stealth mode and not have to creep around like a snail. True slow stealth is more realistic, but hey if stealth run is quicker...I´m all for it, especially on the whole Mira in the Jekk Jekk Tarr thing. I could level up an waste levels that could be jedi ones, use up numerous medpacks and precious time, but honestly I can think of other things I would rather be doing - so stealth run...:thumbsup: in my book.

-HOP

Use stealth and mines on the Ubese. After they get hit with poison, etc., they tend to be real easy after a while. To get tons of mines for Mira, break down stuff to get stuff to make shields. Your best bet is the energy shields. Make a ton of those, sell them for mines or grenades. If grenades, then go to a lab station break a few down, create some mines. Lather, rinse, repeat. However, don't break down all the grenades, just a few to make a bunch of cheap mines. If you were on a pc, just use KSE to edit your game to include a lot of components, to make yourself a lot of mines. The more mines, the more you can damage them before they get to you. Just be sure you take on only what you can handle. Anyway, hitting them with mines will help, some. Especially poison mines, just before they attack you.

Instead of mines, grenades, and shields... make a few kyber darts before the Exile goes into the JJT. After Mira shows up, the Exile takes over and then has those toxic darts armed and ready. Then all you have to do is run around and let the poison take its course. *sadistic laugh*

Grenades don't work on moving targets, so use darts instead... much more reliable.

Instead of mines, grenades, and shields... make a few kyber darts before the Exile goes into the JJT. After Mira shows up, the Exile takes over and then has those toxic darts armed and ready. Then all you have to do is run around and let the poison take its course. *sadistic laugh*

I sometimes do that when I'm playing as Mira. It's fun just doing nothing, whilst killing the ubese off. :^:

Grenades don't work on moving targets, so use darts instead... much more reliable.

Agreed.

You know, I hardly used that rocket launcher until after I'd already beaten the game several times. It's actually quite handy.

OT: I never level up Mira until after I Jedify her, so this part can be a challenge, especially with the Hardcore Mod. I just give her the best weapons, equipment and stims in my inventory and use a lot of mines against the Ubese.

lol i accedentally figuered out how to use force speed in stealth and i was like... oooooo... super stealth =] lol i got me past people and that pritty quick. but i like setting up fun attacks, like surrounding the enemy with your three caracters and then just appearing out of stealth and attcking them lol ^^

Archived