Home

Mandalorian Armor Pack

ok guys i dont know how to do this so i will just have to give it away and not release it publicly so if you want it and dont care if it dosnt have the pic with it send me a pm with your email and i will email you the file it doesnot have a readme so just throw them into your override and get them using KSE or somthing

If you want, I can get someone to do the armor icons, and then you can release it.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
triggergod you r great pm me with your email and i can send you the files is that ok and by the way your armo is done i am about to post pics of it and when you send me your email i can send you the commando armor with it ok

ok. You send it to me, I'll post it on my filefront account, then give it to someone who can do it :)

it a good idea EnderWiggin but would it be possible to make a new phase II helmet but mixed in away that its part stormtrooper that prime made and all so part clone trooper that prime made to?

cos i dont know if it is possible?

it a good idea EnderWiggin but would it be possible to make a new phase II helmet but mixed in away that its part stormtrooper that prime made and all so part clone trooper that prime made to?

cos i dont know if it is possible?

It'd be easier to just model a PhaseII from scratch than to worry about obtaining permissions and then trying to combine the two that are already there I think.

Maybe not.

Either way is not in the realm of my possibilities. Others may be able to help, however.

_EW_

The helmets are by HapSlash or Mars Marshall (depending on which it is -- don't quote me, but I think stormtrooper=HapSlash, clone=Mars). The stormtrooper helmet is also very likely a slightly modified copy of Ravensoft's original stormtrooper helmet from Jedi Academy if it's HapSlash's. I'm fairly positive he altered the existing model and didn't make it from scratch.

hey guys i am still waiting for trigger god to find someone to do the icons i hope this gets done the armors in my opinion are great(probably because i made them)

@Inyri: so who should i ask permission to use the stormtrooper mod from like the one that gives you the armor and turns all sith soldiers into stormtroopers because i have an idea for a new mod but i would need that

Archived