Home

Mandalorian Armor Pack

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@ Darth Saruman: the maul mod is from a pack i got if you pm me with your email i can send it to you

@ Sithspecter: it has some detail that you cannot see i think i might keep it in there but your point was taken

@ Druganator: here is the rasta armor:

picture.php?albumid=79&pictureid=672

picture.php?albumid=79&pictureid=673

Quite personaly i think doing it like this was a horrible idea but it was yours so if thats the way you want it.. i personaly think it would look better with different color plates and grey body suit

Darth Hanhar for my oppinion you should consentrate on the phase II clone armor that is amazing GOOD WORK I LIKE THE WHOLE 501st thing :D

and helmet would be nice could u make one or at least the armor?

KEEP IT UP Darth Hanhar !!! :D :D

Deleted repeated question, posting the same or similar question is spam. One more spam post anywhere and you get 5 points per, 2 or more and you get a week off from here. So take care. Mkay? -RH

and helmet would be nice could u make one or at least the armor?

does somebody know how to make a phase II clone helmet?

Try not to spam, ok? Give people a chance to respond.

Anyway, to answer your question:

Helmets are hard to do because they have to be modeled around a certain head. And even still, clipping is always a problem. It's not a skinning mod and must be done in GMax/3dsMax and is much more complex.

That's why you're not getting as much help on it.

_EW_

EW, while I applaud your attempts and agree with your acessments, please just report the offending posts in the future and let us handle it. Thanks. - RH

I am sorry for the spamming..

i was only so exited about the clone trooper phase II armor so i was

So exited to hear if it is possible to make helmet and it seems possible but it is hard work so at least i dont have the skills :|

Posting that you are "sorry" doesn't relieve you of blame, don't spam ok? -RH

I am sorry for the spamming..

i was only so exited about the clone trooper phase II armor so i was

So exited to hear if it is possible to make helmet and it seems possible but it is hard work so at least i dont have the skills :|

It's fine :D

Anyway, perhaps you should check out the modelling tutorials and see what you can do yourself.

You never know unless you try; practice makes perfect; if at first you don't succeed, try try again.

I've got more platitudes where they came from if you need some more :D

_EW_

@EW: you cant see the detail in the pic but you can when you play the game sorry if i wasnt clear

@Memarik: sorry but i cant model for my life so somone else will have to do that

the skeleton armor is for e-varmits wip but i am also releasing it with this pack. its nice to see that so many people like my work i am now going to work on my commando armor thanks for the feedback

I believe that Prime made a Rebpublic Commando helmet, and and Episode II helmet for the MECK project, but neither of them looks like and Episode III helmet... You'd want to model a new one.
The stormtrooper helmet would probably be closer to what you want for an Ep2 trooper, if you didn't want to make a brand new model. The Republic commando helmet is actually just a reskinned clone pilot helmet.

ok guys i think i have enough for now i now have 17 armors i now need to start making the uti files i might need help with that because the last time i did that i will let you know later ok here are the last two armors for this pack the final version of the rasta armor and a custom cammando:

picture.php?albumid=79&pictureid=698

picture.php?albumid=79&pictureid=699

picture.php?albumid=79&pictureid=696

picture.php?albumid=79&pictureid=697

EDIT: guys i have cut some of the armors so we now have 11 armors the uti files are done now all i need to do is make pictres for the armor (like when you go to put it on and you see the name and a pic. that kind of pic) but i dont know ho to do this so i need some help if anyone can help me i would appreciate it and (im sure) would everyone who is eagerly awaiting this mod's release. if someone sends me a pm with their email adress i can send you what is already done and you can make the pictures thankk you in advance

Archived