Home

this Mod add new head Admiral Saul

and dark side transitons white head and eye sith

link mod http://rapidshare.com/files/123789376/Selectable_PC_AdmiralSaul.zip.html

readame

Author of this mod is Maciej Imperator Sith from forum kotor.2pl. This files you put in Override and play

This is a update of mod: in old version admiral karath had a black hood, and in new version ha have a Republic uniform

and sith officer uniform only sith uniform if you only dark side

http://rapidshare.com/files/124725550/Selectable_PC_AdmiralSaul.zip.html

• 2 weeks later...
You may wish to submit it to KotORfiles as well, as that is the webpage that most people visit for kotor mods.

Awesome job btw. ;)

In fact, I do not download mods from any other place besides KFiles unless there are extenuating circumstances (such as if I am good friends with the author and it's their homepage, or if it's too big for KFiles). This is mostly due to lack of readmes and screenshots.

So if you want to increase your download count, KFiles is the way to do it.

_EW_

Yeah and also I have a couple of questions.

1. Since it's a TSL mod, and I can't recall if model or textures were left in game's assets, did you do any porting?

2. How come it's only selectable head while Saul's model consisted of merged head and body?

1. I checked via a disguise item w/o this mod installed; And, I found out that Saul's models & textures were left with the in-game "assets".

2. Idk what the question is; However, I know that Saul's doesn't have a merged head & body model. They are two separate models & textures.

I have reported you for stealing another modders work.

The included DS transition is taken from cjt202's Selectable Carth PC mod and is not made by you!

EDIT: It also seems he stole the uniform texture from Carthaholic's New Saul Reskin mod

All right folks, until one of the staff that does a lot of modding can take a look at this, I will shut the thread temporarily. I don't want this to turn into a "zOMG you stole files!!!" situation if that's not the case.

Maciej Master, you have to ask permission from cjt202 to use those files from those mods. You have to give people credit, too. If you got permission from cjt202, please let one of us moderators know.

Archived