Home

New tattoo (work in progress)

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So you're assuming that after you get married that means you'll automatically spend the rest of your life with that person?

Isn't that kind of what marriage means? If that's not the intent, why get married? I ain't getting married until I'm sure I could stand the person for the rest of life.

And of course it won't be "automatic" - marriage takes work. But if you're not willing to put in the work, what business do you have getting married?

Very true, but it is an unrealistic and naive approach. The real world doesn't really end up the way Hollywood happy endings do.

I don't really see "happy endings" when I look at Hollywood...

Serpentine: you know' date=' that gives you less than a 50/50 chance where I live:D[/quote']

Chance at what? Not sure I understand you.

But, *ahem* on topic, most tattoos look pretty cool.

Isn't that kind of what marriage means? If that's not the intent, why get married? I ain't getting married until I'm sure I could stand the person for the rest of life.

And of course it won't be "automatic" - marriage takes work. But if you're not willing to put in the work, what business do you have getting married?

I don't really see "happy endings" when I look at Hollywood...

Chance at what? Not sure I understand you.

But, *ahem* on topic, most tattoos look pretty cool.

I think we were just speaking in generalizations; no one was trying to offend you or anything ;)

_EW_

Archived