Home

Lightsaber Forms Request

ZimmMaster

I've been meaning to request this but I never had a chance 'till now. I know there is a mod for KotOR 1 that gives you the 7 forms of lightsaber combat. But I've been wondering could someone make a mod for the sith lightsaber forms which I'm going to give the link where you can find the info. on the Sith Lightsaber Forms so you understand what I'm asking. The link is:

http://swfanon.wikia.com/wiki/Lightsaber_combat#Organization-based_lightsaber_combat_styles

The info can be found under the section "Sith Styles of Lightsaber Combat" and the descriptions of the forms can be found by clicking on the name of the form.

I hope someone can make a mod based on the Sith Forms of Lightsaber Combat for us Dark Side Players. :lightning

P.S. I have a few suggestions where you can place them in the KotOR 1 game: On the other Sith Students(lashowe, mekel, shardan, kel algwin, etc.), and Uthar Wynn and Yuthura Bann. Or if you want to just put them in the footlocker located in your quarters in the Sith Academy.

Behold My Inner Duel Between Darkness And Light

:lsduel:

You do know those are fanon, right? The Sith used the regular seven as well, I believe.

Yes, I do know that. I never did mention that the sith used those forms I just gave the link so that everybody would know what I'm asking.

Edit:

To save everybody the trouble of making up descriptions and stats to be modified, I went ahead and did it. Here is my suggestion for the Sith Lightsaber Forms armbands and if you think something needs changed feel free to post here with your suggestion.

Form XVIII: Daishi

Restricted to: Dark Side

The Tracinya Form, also known as Daishi involves the user completely immersing him or herself in the dark side to convert his or her fear, anger, and hatred into pure strength of the dark side to increase their combat ability.

Attack Bonus: +5

Strength: +4

Defense: - 3

Feat Required: Jedi Defense

How to obtain: found on Utar Wynn’s remains, via cheats: giveitem form18

Form XIX: Dun Möch

The Domination Form, also known as Dun Möch is a form of combat that uses distraction and doubt, usually through taunting, in conjunction with lightsaber battle.

Attack Bonus: +1

Charisma: +6

Persuade: +3

How to obtain: found on Sith Interrogator’s remains, via cheats giveitem form19

Form XXVI: Karn-Mak

Restricted: to Dark Side

The Slaughtering Form, also known as Karn-Mak is a form of lightsaber combat is designed to take out a large number of un-skilled opponents in minimal time by catching them off-guard.

Attack Bonus: +3

Stealth: +7

Dexterity: +3

How to obtain: found on Shardan’s remains, via cheats giveitem form26

Form XXIII: Esquiventar

The Tactical Form, also known as Esquiventar is a technique that involved mostly stabs and parries where users often stayed in a straight line, advancing and retreating.

Attack Bonus: +2

Dexterity: +5

Saves: All +3

How to obtain: found on Lashowe’s remains, via cheats giveitem form23

Form DCLXVI: Atra-Manua

The Defensive Form, also known as Atra-Manua is the only sith form dedicated to defense and when mastered gives the user an almost impenetrable defense.

Strength: -5

Dexterity: +7

Defense: +10

How to obtain: found on Kel Algwyyn’s remains, via cheats giveitem form666

And yes, I did notice that the numbers are spread far apart. Also I did not put bonus feats in because I don't want have anybody go through too much trouble.

If someone does indeed make this mod please mention that this mod was my idea.:)

Seems like one of those things that's hardcoded like the level limit...although I don't know. I thought feats were unchangeable? Or is that just for adding new ones?

First off I'm not trying to integrate the forms into the game that is hard coded but there is a mod by deathdisco that has the standard seven forms as items which is what I'm trying to make. Second there is a way you can get past level 20 in KotOR 1 but you can't do it via character screen in-game you have to use the KotOR and TSL savegame editor to do it. I was getting ready to post that in the K1 higher levels post.

Second there is a way you can get past level 20 in KotOR 1 but you can't do it via character screen in-game you have to use the KotOR and TSL savegame editor to do it. I was getting ready to post that in the K1 higher levels post.

And what purpose would that serve? If you're going to use an editor why wouldn't you just add the HP, FP, Feats, Powers, and whatever else you want and leave the (at that point) useless level number alone? It isn't difficult to create characters with levels above 20, but you're not going to get the game to let you legitimately (via in-game menu) level up beyond 20.

And what purpose would that serve? If you're going to use an editor why wouldn't you just add the HP, FP, Feats, Powers, and whatever else you want and leave the (at that point) useless level number alone? It isn't difficult to create characters with levels above 20, but you're not going to get the game to let you legitimately (via in-game menu) level up beyond 20.

Yes that is true Dragoon ZERO. But if I remember the post correctly sithspecter is working on K1 Higher Levels and if the my memory serves correctly, He has got the game to level up to 32 via in-game.

EDIT:

I've got the forms done, I'm just waiting for a reply from Fred Tetra with the reason I can't register my kotor tool. 'Cause I need my kotor tool registered to save .utp files.

Edit2: I decided not to put it in the footlocker in your room at the sith academy and just left it to where you obtain them in cheats.

Archived