Home

TSL Content Restoration

Pikmin

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Would you like to see Atris kill Kreia?

That would be a very interesting thing to watch. I have read through http://lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=190982 and the ideas are quite nice.

I do wonder, by the way, if it would be possible to keep the old ending as well - I mean, is the part Atris as Traya going to completely replace the oryginal ending of Kreia being Traya? Or will there be some kind of a turn in the plot, where it will flow as it oryginaly was? I will try to explain. In one of the ideas before of after making Atris completely fall, Kreia would fight her. The player could for the time of the fight take the control over of Kreia (just like Atton vs. Sion in the TSLRP). If the player wins, the plot goes further like in the oryginal version. If he loses, then the restored content kicks in and Atris cuts off Kreia's remaining hand or something else You plan on implementing.

To be honest, I do not exactly make out all of the cut plot issues or wheather there is a chance to make that work altogether. I do not know if Obsidian wanted to implement something like Atris being Traya from the start, but since Lucas Arts made them publish the game too early, they had to do think of an alternative - and thus Kreia mas made Traya. Or were they planning, that Atris or Kreia will become Traya depending on players choices, alignment, gender, influence etc. Or that they just abandoned the idea but left all the VOs.

Phewww...

But if it was possible to keep the normal ending as well, then that would be very nice and would make the more interesting. :)

If you were lightsided Atris was to become Traya, as Kreia was semi-redeemed.

If you were darksided Kreia was going to leave you to die at the enclave and go finish what she started.

If you kill the masters Kreia goes all super-hypo Sith and and becomes Traya, if Kreia has to kill the masters Atris becomes Traya. That is as indepth as i will go without spoiling too much.

If you were lightsided Atris was to become Traya, as Kreia was semi-redeemed.

Will it possible to play Light Side and don't 'redeemed' Kreia?

Also, I have an idea (I hope you didn't think about this before :xp:). TSLRP will be restore scene, where Kreia taking Brianna to Malachor V, and on Malachor she fight with Visas. So maybe you can make new scene there, and make Atris taking Brianna to Malachor? I'll be happy if you'll not remove Brianna vs Visas, I really like it.

Sorry about labouring the point of the restored content, but I have one more question :-) Is there going be included something, that will fill up the plot hole between the Ravager falling down on the Citadel Station and and Exiles departure for Malachor.

I mean something like the crew of the Ebon Hawk back on the station realize the threat of it being annihilated by the destroyer's remains (i.e. someone from the crew telling that they are in danger and they should evacuate - Atton has some VOs like that). Then on the Ebon Hawk they talk about this situation when the Exile enters the ship (since there is no station anymore, he entered i.e. from the shuttle directly after docking withe Ebon Hawk) and others ask him 'what the hell happened' :-) . If there are no appropriate lines, the Exile could just brush them off, so the dialog would be fairly short (I suppose, that if the station is destroyed, the Exile is rather DS and does not care what others think) and just orders them to fly to Malachor to take his revenge. Then the ship jumps into Hyperspace and leaves for Malachor V...

Well, the Ravager doesn't blow up citadel station until after you meet with Carth/Kreia.

@ zybl2. you can still have Brianna vs Visas as Brianna heads to Malachor alone if Atris becomes Traya. Now no more questions about Malachor in public. If I wish to show/tell you I will. Otherwise you are waiting till I send you the final beta.

EDIT: Ok, I recently had semi-hard drive failure. Thankfully I've uploaded the majority of my modified files to the internet and have sent others to friends. I will be spending the rest of today getting my modding enviroment setup again and then I have to reinstall TSL. Rest assured that progress will not be affected by this. I'll notify you all when I get everything fixed up.

EDIT: It's all working now. And I've got the Atris video uploaded. But I had to use megavideo this time as youtube wouldn't accept it.

http://www.megavideo.com/?v=H1D9Y1YH

[q]These colour on video are stange... Is it only me?[/q]

Nope... they are strange and the video is quite distorted. But on the other hand it does show quite a lot of new things. Hope any future vids will be better :)

Yeah, he has dialog. Just no voice actor. We'll have to find one.

I can help you out with that.

I have some voice samples of Dustil that is voiced by JCarter426, and I have his permission to send you it.

I was going to use it for my Dustil mod, but seeing how it will never happened, I'll just send it to you instead.

Archived